Chapter 10 Who Talks Who's Grandson

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 10 Who Talks Who's Grandson

Then flip through a few disaster preparedness posts. It just happened that there was a big earthquake recently, and there was a lot of heat on it. Many netizens had their brains opened up, and there were many useful methods.

According to the discussion on the forum, there were several big items in Lin Qian's shopping cart, and a solar-powered electric car was very suitable for Lin Qian. According to the introduction, pure electric drive, if the sun is good, almost no charging is required for daily use, and the price ranges from 10,000 to 20,000.

This kind of transportation tool with the lowest energy consumption made Lin Qian very excited, but the price made Lin Qian hesitate a bit. Solar chargers don't know how many years they will last, and electric cars don't last long. Even if both of these are durable, the battery must be a consumable, and even the best battery will wear out as long as it is used.

Lin Qian had some savings, but other things had to be prepared, too big things had to be considered.

Lin Qian put it in the shopping cart first, then went to look at the solar generator. After the apocalypse, power resources were in short supply, and Lin Qian hadn't been able to use a mobile phone for a long time. More than a year after the apocalypse, Lin Qian was hungry, so he had no choice but to exchange his 90% new mobile phone, which he hadn't used much, for five steamed buns of miscellaneous grains to satisfy his hunger.

At that time, except for a few who can afford unlimited electricity consumption, most people's only large power resources are also used for lighting. And those who play with mobile phones are those capable people who can still hold high positions in the last days. Therefore, no matter how much money is spent on electricity, it must be able to ensure a barrier-free supply in all seasons. It is best to be able to supply all the electrical appliances in the home when the power is out. Of course, it is not realistic to rely entirely on power generation such as solar energy and wind power, and backup equipment such as gasoline power generation must be prepared. This must be a big expense, but it must not be less. In this way, calculate carefully, carefully consider, put all the items in the shopping cart, and then select all to see the price. These were just the basic things that Lin Qian considered. When he was unprepared for building a house, decorating, buying a car, etc., the total value of these alone exceeded 100,000. Not to mention follow-up inventory or something.

Moreover, if you consider the consumption problems of generators and electric vehicles, if you buy two more spares, the price will be even higher.

Before the apocalypse, Lin Qian's savings were fine in big cities, but in small third- and fourth-tier cities, he was definitely considered wealthy. But if you want to buy enough things to continue to enjoy yourself after the end of the world, the money seems not enough.

"Still sleeping?" He Yangxuan woke up after a nap, and turned his head, the phone was still on. He Yangxuan couldn't even open his eyes, so he put his hand on Lin Qian's shoulder, stretched his head over and squinted.

"Let's see what else is useful."

He Yangxuan took the phone directly, looked through it, and clicked Select All to place an order. Fortunately, Lin Qian quickly snatched it back: "What are you doing?!"