Chapter 129 Two Geniuses [Uncaught Bugs]

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 129 Two Geniuses [Uncaught Bugs]

    It was another month after the fog, and within the time of the fog, we have not seen a drop of rain for two months.

    The drier it was, the more it seemed worth the busy work of last winter, and the village's stepwell was too large for cover, so a fair amount of water evaporated every day.

    Of course the people in the village are distressed.

    It just so happened that Lin Qian's family came up with the idea of ​​growing rice on the water. It just so happened that after every household planted rice seedlings, there would be some rice seedlings left. Collect the rest, as Lin Qian and the others had planned before, use a sponge to plant rice seedlings, tie empty water bottles on all sides, and put them in the stepwell. It's really like that.

    It doesn’t take much to make it, it’s enough to cover half of the step well, and the water inside will be used slowly in the future, until it’s almost bottomed out and the rice inside is mature.

    After the rice is mature, it belongs to the village. If someone in the village has difficulties, or if someone has old people and children, they will be divided together at that time.

    In this way, even if the water is wasted, it will be absorbed by the rice seedlings, so I feel much more comfortable after seeing it this way.

    Now every family has a greenhouse, and some families are dead. Although the property is owned by the village, the greenhouse can be temporarily used by relatives if it is not allocated.

    The temperature inside the greenhouse is high, and the plants grow fast, so they are not easily disturbed by the outside weather conditions. At the same time, it is more water-saving than open-air planting. Regardless of the cost, the cost performance is still very high.

    Now with the step well, the water in the greenhouse is completely free from worries.

    Drinking water still depends on the wells in the village. The step wells are open to the air and always feel unclean. However, the water in the step well is good for watering the ground, and some people who don't dislike it will use that water to bathe and wash clothes.

    Because the water source is sufficient, there is no need to worry about it. Even when it is hot, when you go out for a walk, you seldom smell the smell of sweat.

    He Yangxuan is the most sensitive about this point. When the water source was scarce in the past two years, except for Lin Qian's house, only Xue Xinyi's house had cleaning tools. Almost all the other villagers didn't take a bath for half a year or even a year. You can smell the bad smell.

    Of course, not being able to take a bath is purely a condition that does not allow it. Although He Yangxuan doesn't like it, he doesn't discriminate against it.

    Lin Qian took out a hundred fish fry and threw them into the step well. Although the water here was stagnant, it was big enough that a hundred fish fry wouldn't take up much space, so it shouldn't be difficult to survive. Now in this world, there are few things, but there are many mosquitoes. Where there is water, it is easier for bugs to gather and they can be raised. And their feces are also good nourishment for rice seedlings.