Chapter 97 Another year of selling pork

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 97 Another year of selling pork

    This drop in temperature continued until years ago.

    Whether it is a coincidence or a gift from God, at least let people have a decent New Year.

    The village sorted out the leftovers of dead families, especially dried fish.

    There are many suffering families in the village. It can be regarded as some New Year's goods to pick those old, weak, women and children and divide them up.

    Generally, the snow will start to melt after a year. Lin Qian and the two watched the temperature gradually warm up, and they also began to intentionally raise the temperature of the fish to stimulate them to mature and spawn.

    There are not many people left in the village. These fish, not to mention the only hope, are their hope of turning over.

    If the fish can be harvested abundantly in the coming year, even if there is such a cold day in the coming year, it will be easy for the villagers to get through it.

    There are also chickens, and they have started to hatch some eggs with the egg incubator, and there is no need to fear that they will not be sold enough when the spring begins.

    Less than half a month before the New Year, the army went to the countryside to deliver dumplings. This time it was delivered door to door together with some supplies. Now I don't know when the temperature will cool down again, so I can't go to the cafeteria to eat dumplings like before.

    This time the dumpling stuffing is still the main character of traditional Chinese medicine, but the meat is much less than before.

    A litter of piglets in Lin Qian's family was just ready to be transported away, and the army prepared pig cages wrapped in quilts. This piglet is not big, and four can fit in one cage. Two soldiers carried the pig into the army card, drove the pig into the warm compartment, and then carried the pig cage back and forth, for fear that the piggy would be blown by a little cold wind.

    Now the value of a pig cannot be measured by value at all.

    In fact, the original government also raised Piggy to a small scale. But when the temperature dropped, most of the livestock in this area died, and the rest were a little wilted and thin.

    In this way, the value of livestock has doubled now.

    It took a lot of effort for Lin Qian's family to keep the meat source at home. But fortunately, the remuneration he got was equally impressive, so the hard work was not in vain.

    This time, besides dumplings, the supplies sent by the army also included some halva made of maltose. Maltose is actually not difficult to make. There are still some people in rural areas who know how to make maltose, but no one is willing to do so.

    These should also be produced in-house. A candy made by adding maltose to crushed peanuts and solidifying them, which is delicious and high in calories.

    After they left, Lin Qian's family of three tasted a piece, and it was indeed delicious. They gave a lot, and a pack weighed nearly two catties.