Chapter 108 Good Teacher

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 108 Good Teacher

    "Father!" Xiaoxiao saw her father digging soil below, and was about to run over in a few steps. Lin Qian managed to hold her back, and Xiao Yuanqing had already run down.

    He Yangxuan quickly reached out to catch the little guy. Although the digging down is step-by-step, it is really dangerous for such a young child to run down.

    "Slow down." He Yangxuan patted Xiao Yuanqing's shoulder.

    Lin Qian picked up Xiaoxiao and walked down carefully.

    "Why are you here?" He Yangxuan looked at Lin Qian walking over with Lin Nuan in his arms, and for some reason he always felt that Lin Qian had some holy light on him.

    "They're so bored, I'll take them out to play." Lin Qian looked at the gradually shrinking excavation area: "In half a month, the digging should be done."

    "Almost, the cement will be maintained later. I just heard them chatting today. There may be a waterproof layer inside, especially the innermost part. There will be some land on the edge of the upper part, and some water-consuming plants such as cabbage will be planted. Even if the water seeps out, there will be some Use. At that time, these vegetables will be considered as the village's, and they will be distributed to the villagers when they are harvested."

    "I just don't know how much the filter can give. If there are more, the fish farming will be more valuable." Lin Qian said.

    Xiaoxiao is dishonest and wants to come down. Lin Qian put her on the ground, pointed at the shovel in He Yangxuan's hand with a smile and tilted his head, "What?"

    "Shovel." He Yangxuan replied.

    "Jiao?"

    "Shovel!"

    "Shovel!" Xiaoxiao finally got it right, He Yangxuan stretched out his hand to rub the top of Xiaoxiao's head: "It's so smart."

    It's already July, and there are five Xiaoxiao brothers and sisters coming here month. Children grow up fast, and they look almost the same every day from now on. Xiao Yuanqing has gained more than ten catties, and Xiaoxiao has changed from a little girl who can only babble at the beginning to a person who can speak a lot of words now.

    Xiaoxiao just learned the term shovel, so she ran to pull the little brother, then pointed to the shovel and said to Xiao Yuanqing: "Shovel!"

    Xiao Yuanqing has been avoiding her younger sister for the past few days, because this girl seems to be addicted since she started to learn how adults teach others. Xiao Yuanqing is the only one in the family who knows less than Xiaoxiao, and Xiaoxiao will drag his brother to teach him as soon as he learns something.

    Xiao Yuanqing hid, smiled but did not intend to let his brother go, grabbed Xiao Yuanqing, pointed at the shovel and taught stubbornly: "Shovel!"

    "Teach..." Xiao Yuanqing followed suit with his tongue out.

    "Shovel!"

    "Teach."