Chapter 45 Coming Out With Grandpa【Riwan】

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 45 Coming Out With Grandpa【Riwan】

What He Yangxuan said makes sense. Lin Qian thought about it again, rubbed his hands together and said, "But if you really want to borrow money from everywhere, it's really embarrassing, right? I'm not close to the village, and I don't even know everyone in the village, and my grandfather is so old Already ."

Borrowing money from someone is inevitable. This kind of supercilious staring is obviously not that difficult at home, and it is just to test people's hearts.

"I'm just a suggestion. At least for me, I can't be ashamed to ask for help everywhere, so you don't have to take it to heart. What we want is to be alone, not to help out everywhere, calculating who is good for you every day It's tiring for someone to treat you badly." After He Yangxuan finished speaking, he stretched out his hand and pulled Lin Qian into his arms.

Lin Qian followed his tugging and fell down directly on He Yangxuan's stomach, still thinking about something.

In the afternoon, the sun is setting to the west, and it will be dark in an hour or two.

Lin Qian went downstairs and saw six people downstairs looking at something at the window.

"What's the matter?" Seeing that they were fascinated, Lin Qian couldn't help but poke his head in.

Grandpa pressed Lin Qian's shoulder and said, "Look carefully with your eyes. Is there something in the hailstone?"

Lin Qian became even more strange when he heard this, and found a place to look out through the window. It was falling, and the hail was also falling, the original color of the ground could hardly be seen, and it was covered by hail.

Lin Qian lowered his body to look carefully, and found that there were shadows inside some of the hailstones, but the hailstones themselves were not big, and they couldn't see clearly from such a long distance through the windows with water.

Zhao Yingying is younger and has better eyesight. She looked at it for a while, and said uncertainly, "I think I saw a shrimp..."

Li Guo's daughter-in-law knocked Zhao Yingying on the head: "I think you look like a shrimp! If you're hungry, just say it."

Zhao Yingying rubbed her head and stuck out her tongue, but she wasn't sure either. But looking back, it is really impossible. Even if the wind blows the river and lake water and it rains fish and shrimp like in the TV, the shrimp in the Northeast is indeed rare. Especially the wild ones, the growth environment of shrimps is relatively harsh, and because of the problem of pesticide residues, they are almost extinct.

However, artificially farmed locals are rare, and all they eat are sea shrimps.

Lin Qian was not sure. Common sense says it's impossible, but in the last days, what is common sense?

Afterwards, the two families were busy with their own business, but Zhao Yingying stubbornly took her younger brother to lie on the window to watch, the dinner was ready and ready to be served, Zhao Yingying suddenly exclaimed and attracted everyone's attention.

"There are fish! There are fish!"

Lin Qian walked over quickly, and looked through the window, and saw that the hail had stopped, and there were some shadows mixed in the rain, some of which fell on the ground and were still moving.