Chapter 86 Seven Koi Carps

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 86 Seven Koi Carps

    Lin Qian always had an ominous premonition.

    "There's something wrong at home, and my grandfather didn't come over." Lin Qian said.

    "That's right, the old man is so old." The matchmaker is from a neighboring village, but there are relatives here, and they used to come here often to visit. Now that they are a matchmaker, they come here more diligently.

    Lin Qian touched his nose, but said nothing.

    The matchmaker pointed to the girls standing outside the window, "Did you see just now, how handsome the girls are?"

    Lin Qian looked over where she pointed, and saw that they were all wearing colorful scarves. The three younger sisters of the bride.

    "You don't want to marry me, do you?" Lin Qian deliberately said in a joking tone.

    "The girl is beautiful, and you are also energetic, so you can match up together, right?" The matchmaker said with a full face.

    Doing this business, pulling wires for media sponsors to make this money, often does not look at fate. The focus of doing business is to make money. This is to protect the media, and naturally it is also a red line in a direction that is beneficial to oneself.

    In fact, in the past, the reputation of matchmakers was not good, not only because of their publicity, but also because most matchmakers talked nonsense when they saw people talking about people. As long as it is beneficial, you can call black people white, and those who have crooked mouths and eyes are beauties that exist in the sky and that do not exist on earth. In ancient times, the traffic was blocked, and the matchmaker introduced the marriage. Most of the parents got to know each other.

    But at that time, the marriage had already been arranged, and he could only consider himself unlucky if he met any kind of person.

    Of course, the current matchmaker is not so wicked, but Lin Qian still has to hurry up if the conditions are good. As for Lin Qian's age, it didn't matter at all to someone who could speak well.

    "I'm so old, so don't spoil others' little girls." Lin Qian picked up a chopstick and stuffed it into his mouth. It wasn't as good as his grandfather's cooking, but the atmosphere here was good, and Lin Qian didn't pick that.

    "What do you mean, how old are you? Besides, young girls like older ones now, and when they are old, they know how to love others. If boys of the same age are not sure about sex, the little girl will be wronged when she marries. Your family is in good condition, and the family is good-looking. What's more, the family is a Seven Fairy, which is not a blessing. You are rich and the family is blessed, this is a natural couple."

    Lin Qian did not speak, and took a look at He Yangxuan. Sure enough, He Yangxuan's face looked like a scapegoat.

    "Don't talk nonsense, the little girl is fine, if you say that you don't know, you might think that she just depends on the money to get married." He Yangxuan said, "Qian'er is a young man, he is not afraid of anything, anyway, he has a thick skin. You There are so many people talking about this to him, those who don’t know think it’s settled, how can the little girl meet people?”