Chapter 63 He Yangxuan's Conjecture 【Catch the bug】

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 63 He Yangxuan's Conjecture 【Catch the bug】

    The temperature has dropped below zero, but the rain is still falling, and the ground is covered with a thin layer of ice. You must be careful when walking on the road to avoid falling.

    Grandpa lit the stove, then collected the ashes from the stove and sprinkled them all over the yard, as well as a section of the road at the door, to increase friction.

    The person who was bitten by the snake brought him back and gave Lin Qian gas money. After this incident, the relationship between the two families has become closer, and they usually move around more.

    Some people did not cut firewood, some went up the mountain to get firewood, and some went to the rice fields to collect the few grains.

    Lin Qian's family had quite a lot of land, including Lin Qian's parents' land. In total, three people lived on four people's land.

    The rice fields are all side by side, and the area is not small, but the harvest is only more than 100 catties.

    If it weren't for their large stocks, they would definitely starve to death with such a small harvest.

    The village chief came over twice to ask about Lin Qian's family situation. At this time, Lin Qian didn't cry about being poor. He just said that the vegetables in the greenhouse would not worry about selling, and he would not sell them for money in the future, as long as he only needed food. up.

    There are two more sows with piglets in the family. In the future, not only can they sell vegetables, but maybe they can also sell meat.

    Grandpa himself means that it takes time and effort to raise piglets, and they have to bear the risk of getting sick when they grow up, and they are easy to attract people's attention. It might as well be selling Piggy. Anyway, pigs have strong reproductive ability and are not as strenuous as cattle and sheep. Only selling piglets can save a lot of effort.

    But cattle and sheep are much more precious, and they still need to breed a lot now. Whether it is selling milk or other things, they will be of great use in the future.

    Not to mention anything else, there is less and less gasoline now, and plowing cattle will be the best substitute in the future. Just wait for the cattle to breed more, and rent them out to plow the land in the future, which will bring in a lot of money.

    Chickens, ducks, and geese don't need to pay too much attention. Whether it's selling eggs or cubs, it's easy and easy.

    Plus fruit trees planted on the hill.

    In the eyes of the villagers, although Lin Qian's family looked difficult, their prospects were much better than any other family in the village.

    The natural disasters in the past two years have brought great disasters to Lin Qian's family on the surface, but after careful calculation, only Lin Qian's family has benefited the most in the whole village.

    When the weather turned cold, grandpa chose a bigger carp and chopped it in half. He stewed half and made soup to drive away the cold for the two grandsons. They watched on the mountain during the day and came back at night.