Chapter 40

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 40

At that time, He Yangxuan was afraid that Lin Qian would be hurt by the mess in Beijing. After all, if it was really xenophobic there, He Yangxuan was not afraid of anything in the past as the general manager and acting chairman, but it was easy for the cronies he brought to embarrass him. .

Therefore, even though he was under pressure alone, He Yangxuan never thought of bringing Lin Qian over to persevere. How could he have thought that it was because Lin Qian was left behind that Shen Nancheng was given a chance to "revenge". Don't look at Shen Nancheng's work is not very good, tossing people is in the same strain as his mother.

"That's why Feng Shui turns around. When I first left my job, I heard someone say that I was retribution for being arrogant. In fact, it makes sense when I think about it. I left because of this. Gao Huizhen and the others will sooner or later It's just a matter of time to pay the price for my arrogance."

After saying this, Lin Qian smiled helplessly: "Why do you say I bring this up, they are so far away, we don't care whether they live or die "

To pass the time. Let's eat well and dress warmly, and only when we're free will we think about what we have."

He Yangxuan doesn't mind talking about these things, it's better than lying on the bed and watching videos and novels good. At least develop imagination and active thinking.

Lin Qian suddenly thought of the words "feeling warm and thinking about lust" in his head. With a shame on his face, he turned around and took out his phone under the covers.

He Yangxuan looked at the stars outside the window, drew the curtains and turned back to lie on the bed, turned off the headlights in the room, and turned on the desk lamp.

It's not for power saving, because the brightness of the small lights in the house can be adjusted. It's just that the light of the desk lamp is relatively soft, and the gradually dim environment helps sleep.

"Happy Lantern Festival." He Yangxuan said.

Lin Qian's ears were slightly hot, so he responded without saying a word.

He Yangxuan wanted to say something more, wanted to talk about romance and love. But looking at the back of his head with such slightly long hair, he was a little reluctant to speak.

He Yangxuan himself knew that he was a coward. Otherwise, Lin Qian hadn't found anyone for so many years. As the boss, he didn't want to be too easy if he wanted to get close to the water first, but all kinds of indecision made the two of them delay until now.

Now that the end of the world is coming, the two of them are getting close, so it can be said that God is helping them with their good deeds.

He Yangxuan was so angry, angry that he was not up to par, and also a little angry why Lin Qian was so attractive. For a while, I can't see people, I can't do without them, and I don't dare to pierce the window paper.

Lin Qian read the novel for a while, then fell asleep when he became sleepy.

He Yangxuan waited for a long time to make sure that the sound of breathing was stable, and then stretched out his hand to explore there. After confirming that Lin Qian was really asleep, he rubbed his body to that side, and put his hands on Lin Qian's waist.