Chapter 51 Checking prices

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 51 Checking prices

The sun is still venomous, the crops in the field are hopeless, and no one will think about remedies, and they basically don't go out during the day. There was no hailstorm before, and the villagers couldn't stop digging wild vegetables on the mountain. Although the trees on the mountain were dead, they could still block a lot of sunlight.

The construction on the mountain chose to be carried out at night, firstly because it was too hot during the day, and secondly because there were not many trees around the mountain, so it was safer at night.

After half a month of construction, everything was finished. It was also at this time that some people in the village who had healed their scars and forgot about the pain began to go up the mountain in small groups to dig wild vegetables.

We can't blame them either. A hailstorm not only wiped out the fields, but also left many people with no vegetables in their yards. Except for onions, leeks and other tenacious ones that can still survive, the remaining beans and eggplants are nothing to eat.

People always want to survive, and they must eat vegetables. Wild vegetables are the best source of vegetables. Although the wild vegetables at this time are not delicious, and the wild vegetables that can grow in the saline-alkali soil are not good, but at least it is a bite of vegetables, there is always something strong.

Going up the mountain to dig vegetables gradually became fashionable again, and it was at this time that the villagers discovered that Lin Qian's family's mountain was closed.

The outside is surrounded by a net, and there is a circle of wooden railings outside the net. The railings are very simple, very thin and weak, and children can easily climb over them, but the net inside is almost every five meters.

In two days, the whole village knew that Lin Qian had sealed off the mountain, and without anyone noticing, the entire mountain surrounded by him was surrounded by electricity grids.

Many fruit trees were planted on Lin Qian's family mountain. Although most of them died, a small number survived. Some larger saplings have bloomed this year and bear small fruits. Even if it is still green and immature, some greedy people who go up the mountain to dig wild vegetables will still pick some to taste, especially the children who have no snacks.

But now the mountain is not only not allowed to enter, but also to prevent people from sneaking in and set up a power grid.

But no one would come to intervene, because most people in the village were not close to Lin Qian's family, because although their family was kind, they also lived in seclusion and rarely interacted with others. Kind people. Kind people know that any product on their mountain can be sold for survival in this world, so naturally they will not come to the door to intercede.

At night, sometimes Lin Qian and He Yangxuan would go up the mountain with flashlights to have a look. There are almost no dead spots around the whole mountain, including the gate to enter the mountain. However, the electricity on the gate can be turned off by entering a password outside. Only Lin Qian and He Yangxuan know this password. I told my grandpa, but grandpa is old and can't remember it, and it's not easy to set a password that is too simple. If grandpa wants to go up the mountain, let someone take it with him.