Chapter 41

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 41

The torrential rain continued for two days, and the occasional spring thunder sounded, heralding the arrival of spring.

The only good thing is that the temperature is getting warmer. There is a saying that snow does not cool down, and the principle is that when snow melts, it absorbs a lot of heat. However, this year is different from the past. When the snow melts, you can really feel the warmth, even when the clouds are overcast.

It stands to reason that even in summer, it will feel cool when it is rainy.

How weird.

I can't even get out the door. Fortunately, there is a lot of dry firewood at home, so I don't have to worry about it. But it was difficult for other people in the village. There was continuous torrential rain outside, and the firewood warehouses were generally dilapidated, many of which were leaky, and the water was hanging in by the wind. Many people's firewood was damp, and some people's firewood was in an emergency and there was not enough firewood.

In fact, Lin Qian's family also suffered a lot of losses, and there was a lot of coal piled up in the backyard. Even if they were covered with plastic sheeting, it would not be able to withstand the water flow. The water flowed down the slope into the deep ditch behind, with black slime traces along the way.

Grandpa murmured for two days that he shouldn't have bought so many, but it was more fun when he lit the fire. Burn more to save the house from getting damp.

Lin Qian wore a raincoat and went into the stable to feed the animals. In the humid weather, the smell of the livestock pen was even stronger, and Lin Qian felt panicked even wearing a mask. After cleaning it, it was disinfected again. Most of the odor comes from bacteria, and disinfectants are sterilized, so they have a good odor-removing effect.

When I was walking back after feeding, I deliberately went to the corner to take a look. The ice in the corner of the wall has almost melted, with only a few sporadic pieces of ice.

It can be seen that winter has really passed.

Lin Qian tried his best to recall the situation at this time in his previous life. He was still imprisoned back then, and even if he remembered, his place at that time was still far away from here, so it might not be the same.

Seeing how abnormal the weather looks like, we can only take one step at a time.

The rain gradually decreased, getting smaller every day, but it was still falling. It rained for more than ten consecutive days, not to mention the heavy rain, even the light rain could not stand it.

Later, I heard a few cannons, and I heard from my grandfather that it was a cloud-scattering cannon. It rained too much, and it was flooding. I had no choice but to disperse the dark clouds.

In fact, the Scattering Cloud Cannon should have been fired a long time ago, but there are too many places in the country where it rains, so we just waited in line to get here.

And when the clouds dispersed, this area was really flooded.

Changxing Village, where Lin Qian lived, was alright, the terrain was relatively high, and there was almost no damage from the slight flood except that the river rose and the land was submerged. After all, the snow has just melted, and the ground has not yet grown food, so it is better for planting if it is flooded now.