Chapter 42

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 42

Lin Qian made it clear before entering the door. It was indeed pitiful for them to suffer, but Lin Qian was not responsible. It was out of affection for Lin Qian to keep someone at home, not an obligation, so he naturally didn't have to worry about anything when he spoke.

The man smiled, his words were full of politeness.

"It's because we have a lot of family members, so it's hard for you. Don't worry, as long as you have a place to live, my children are obedient and not mischievous."

Lin Qian nodded and went to the gate to lock the door Open. Grandpa saw it from inside the house, opened the door and walked out, saw five people in a daze, but didn't say anything.

"There are too many people. The room we cleaned up is definitely not enough to live in. We still have a utility room on the first floor, but it has no windows. It's fine to pack it up and build a bed."

Lin Qian finished talking to his grandfather, opened the door and entered the room , He Yangxuan just put the melon seed plate on the table, and there were a few candies inside.

The world is not good now, and it is considered a luxury to treat guests like this. Of course, this is compared to the villagers.

A family of five can sit, but fortunately, the sofa is so big that it won't be too crowded for eight people to sit on.

The woman looked around

and whispered into her husband's ear: "His house is really clean." The man also replied in a low voice: "It's newly built, so it must be clean."

Lin Qian glanced at his grandfather Seeing that he didn't intend to speak, he finally said what he had discussed with He Yangxuan.

"These people in your family are indeed beyond our expectations, but you don't have to worry, you can live in peace of mind, and don't worry about leaving when your house is ready. My family has a lot of food, and we provide everything for food. But if there is a busy job at home, I hope you can help me. After all, we are a group when we live here. Don't treat yourself as a guest, we respect and consider each other. Now God doesn't give us a good life. Helping each other in difficulties is also for a better life."

When Lin Qian said this, he was very polite.

The man nodded again and again, and said: "We have nothing to do, otherwise no one wants to come out of the house. In the future, if there is any work at home, just ask, we do what we should do in our own house, and we can't be idle here. It's early, it's early for farming and so on, and there are many people in my family, so I can help quickly."

Lin Qian nodded, then changed the topic, and said, "Since we're going to live for a while, let's make things clear first. It's a villain first and then a gentleman, let's talk about it first, so as not to have anything to do later." Lin Qian glanced around the living room: "You should have noticed that my house is clean, or too clean .My buddy has a cleanliness freak, and he taught me and my grandfather to love cleanliness. Living in a clean environment is good and comfortable, so I hope you will keep it together. There is also the second floor, which I like To be serious, the second floor is a private place for our family of three, and we don't want anyone to disturb you. This is not just for your family, it's the same for anyone in the village. To put it bluntly, if someone If you go upstairs, I will go directly to the village chief and ask you to change your family." Lin Qian, the villain, finished speaking, and He Yangxuan, the red face, said: "Don't get me wrong, we are really not bullying, we will get along together in the future I understand. As long as the things at home are kept in plain sight, you don't need to be polite. If there is a delicious snack at home, you won't hide it. Living together these days is like a family. It's just We also need a bit of our own space, and now the three of us live on the second floor, and we don't disturb each other when we are resting." This made the words clear, and the five members of the family were a little cautious. In fact, if you want to go out to work, you must consider quitting, after all, you will be impolite when you come here. But now the house is flooded, and the family of five lives under the fence, and they have to bear it if they say a few more words. Lin Qian also had his own ideas. I'm new here, so I'll explain everything I've said before. Don't be overly polite, people really don't treat yourself as an outsider, or if there is any conflict in the future, it's because they didn't make a deal in advance.