Chapter 126 Going to School

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 126 Going to School

    At the beginning of February, there was almost no ice and snow on the surface. At this time, a heavy fog came, which caught people by surprise.

    In previous years, when the temperature difference between day and night is large, it is normal to have fog, but this fog is dense and persistent.

    The visibility outside was less than ten meters for three days in a row.

    Such a heavy fog, there is no way to guarantee whether it is harmful.

    Fortunately, there is an air purifier in He Yangxuan's space. One is placed on the first floor of the house, and another is placed in the greenhouse. I usually wear a mask when I go out, so I am well-prepared.

    Lin Qian and Lin Qian stood on the second floor. The cotton curtains were taken off two days ago.

    The two looked at the thick fog outside through the window, feeling a little worried.

    He Yangxuan asked, "Have you ever encountered such a situation?"

    Lin Qian shook his head, "I didn't live to this point."

    He Yangxuan reached out and patted Lin Qian's butt: "Don't talk nonsense."

    "You asked yourself. "

    Who asked that." He Yangxuan said, "There was a dense fog in Beijing for several days in a row. But I have never seen such a dense fog for several days in a row. If it is pure fog, I am not afraid of anything. I am afraid that the fog is poisonous. Or because of this fog, there are some unbearable changes."

    Because of the unknown, there are infinite reveries. In this fog, there may be some huge monster hidden, or there may be a huge abyss, or this fog is endless, and people will be imprisoned in this fog in their whole life.

    How terrible.

    Lin Qian looked at his side face, and reached out to hold his hand: "There's me."

    He Yangxuan felt the warmth of his palm, his heart softened, but he said with a slight disgust on his face, "I've never seen such comfort Human."

    Lin Qian knew He Yangxuan's temper, and said with a smile, "It's too greedy."

    He Yangxuan hugged Lin Qian in his arms, with the tip of his nose pressed against Lin Qian's, and his voice was so low that he could penetrate directly into Lin Qian's heart: "Kiss, I won't be afraid of anything     if you kiss." Looking at He Yangxuan's expectant eyes, Lin Qian's heart beat faster, and no matter how long he looked at the face he liked, his heart would beat violently.

    Squinting his eyes slightly, Lin Qian was infected by the atmosphere, and his lips gradually moved together.

    I could almost feel the temperature of the other party's lips, and suddenly heard a little noise. The two of them woke up a little and turned their heads. A pair of small hands smiling in the corner opened to cover their faces, and their big round eyes were looking at this side through the gap between their fingers.