Chapter 60 The Ultimate Infestation 【Catch the bug】

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 60 The Ultimate Infestation 【Catch the bug】

    At this time, the Zhou family and the Gao family were really in a dilemma.

    It’s okay to talk about the gossip in the village, but after closing the door and ignoring it, the villagers will forget it after a while, but the firewood is a problem.

    There is no harvest in the field this year, and there is a little rice in the paddy field, even if it is harvested, there is not enough firewood. If this winter is the same as last year, how can we still live?

    Most of the firewood at home is old firewood. Although it can still be used, it cannot withstand burning, and a lot of it is rotten inside. In previous years, when there was enough firewood, I would go to the mountain to get some pine branches and pine needles to take home. Burn, let alone this kind of time.

    Can I buy firewood? Not that face either! At the beginning, he pretended to be soft-tempered and extorted so much money from others, so now he wants to buy wood? Isn't that self-defeating?

    The Zhou family didn't have the face to go, and there have been a lot of gossip in the village recently, and the family who was originally a face-saving family had no face to go out for several days.

    The Gao family is similar, but they can't stand an unreasonable old lady. Before, the old lady pretended to be old and came to extort money. Although the Gao family knew it was not done by humans, the 50,000 yuan was really tempting, and they pretended to stop it twice, so they accepted the money with peace of mind. This time I don’t have much firewood at home. Because there are many people in the family, I usually consume firewood for cooking. In winter, I am afraid of the cold and burn more. In previous years, the corn stalks in the field were enough to burn. If I don’t think about it this year, I may not be able to survive the winter.

    The old lady looked at her firewood pile, called her two sons, drove the tractor, and went up the mountain to buy firewood.

    The youngest son has a thinner skin, so what should he do if he is afraid that others will not sell him?

    The old lady curled her mouth: "If I really dare not sell it, I will fall to the ground and have a convulsion! I want another 350,000." The

    old lady tasted the sweetness once, and became used to this kind of relying on the old to sell the old in exchange for benefits. The convenience, began to become more and more horizontal. At the beginning, it was when I was away from home. When I got the money, my grandson had just been buried, and I went to the mahjong parlor to show off. Later, when I saw someone who was not pleasing to the eye, I pointed my nose and told him to stay away, otherwise she would lie on the ground. .

    After such a long time, even at home, it has become a problem, especially for the two daughters-in-law. After living for so many years in the past, the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law were considered harmonious, but now the old lady has found the poor spirit of the ancient old woman, and the arrogance tells her not to be too arrogant.     More and more people went up the mountain to buy firewood, and this "business" was still booming. He Yangxuan went home to tidy up the house, and took out three ready-made lunches from the space, saving his grandfather from making a meal.     Grandpa went up the mountain to have a look. The grandpa and grandson were chatting casually, and then saw a tractor driving by.     Lin Qian's eyes were better, and his eyebrows frowned when he glanced at it.     "Why did the Gao family come here?" He thought they were ashamed to come.     "The Gao family who stole money from our family?" Grandpa also raised his head to look.     "I won't say anything about other Gao families." Lin Qian was a little disgusted (disgusted), this family's face is really not covered. In fact, even if the Zhou family came over, Lin Qian wouldn't have such a big reaction. At most, it would be embarrassing to meet, and the business should be done. But the Gao family's face of extorting money back then was impressive, and Lin Qian still felt disgusted.     Grandpa thought for a while, and seemed to have some idea. Seeing that Lin Qian was about to go over, he pressed it down: "Stay still, I'll go over and have a look."     Lin Qian knew that grandpa was a fine person, so he must have his own way idea.     Lin Qian went back to the hut built by the gate, sat by the window and listened to the sound outside.     As the car approached, the straight figure of grandpa in his early 80s was standing there, and the tractor stopped before reaching it.     No matter when, such an old man standing there is shocking enough. Not only because of respecting the elderly, but also because of the rough experience of that life.     The eldest son of the Gao family stopped the car and looked at his mother, hesitant. If Lin Qian came out, Mrs. Gao could still rely on her age to sell her old age, but this one was nearly twenty years older than Mrs. Gao. Although her seniority was the same, her age was overwhelming.