Chapter 20

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 20

"Why don't you turn on the air conditioner when it's so hot?" Lin Qian frowned.

"The ice cubes are quite cool, Xiaoxuan has a way." Grandpa sat on the sofa, feeling the coolness from the melting ice cubes, quite satisfied.

Lin Qian went to the sofa and sat down. Indeed, there was no heat around the ice cube. He Yangxuan came out of the kitchen, brought over the teapot that had just been brewed, and poured three cups of tea.

The two looked at each other, and He Yangxuan blinked.

Freezing ice cubes in the refrigerator consumes electricity. It takes time and electricity to freeze such a large piece of ice. In addition, it is laborious to move it around and blow it with a fan. It is better to turn on the air conditioner to save trouble. However, the old man felt that it was easier to make grandpa happy.

"The air-conditioning sinks, and the air-conditioning on the coffee table is all under the feet. If it is really as cool as the air-conditioning, it must be placed at a higher place. Or we can install a fan on the top, then put ice cubes on the bottom, and turn it on to blow the air-conditioning down. It's called comfort." Lin Qian glanced at He Yangxuan and came up with a bad idea.

"Then why don't you buy an air-conditioning fan?" He Yangxuan drank tea.

Lin Qian choked for a moment: "Forgot."

In fact, Lin Qian didn't really forget, it was just that the air conditioner fan was removed from the option during the renovation. Because of the trouble, it also takes up space. I bought an air conditioner and a fan at home, and the air conditioner needs to manually add ice to cool down, which is very inconvenient, so I didn't buy it. Unexpectedly, grandpa would rather use an electric fan to blow ice cubes, but also dislike the waste of electricity for the air conditioner.

"I do, but it's on the mountain." He Yangxuan glanced down, indicating that Lin Qian was in the space. In fact, He Yangxuan didn't expect that there are so many kinds of money to buy.

"Go up the mountain to get it when you have time." As long as grandpa is happy. It just so happens that the air conditioner blows out mechanical wind, which is not good for the elderly. Anyway, it's just adding ice manually, just be diligent.

"What is an air-conditioning fan?" Grandpa waited for them to finish talking before asking.

Lin Qian explained: "It's like an electric fan of an air conditioner. Adding ice to it can blow cold air. It's the same principle as you use an electric fan to blow ice cubes."

"Why didn't you buy this good thing earlier?"

Lin Qian was speechless. Look at the half-melted ice, it is an old man after all.

More than 20 people have died in the village because of the plague. So far, no one dared to go out again. When someone died, they just called to report the funeral. If you have WeChat, you can use WeChat to transfer the gift money directly. If you don't have it, you can only call to comfort the family and wait for the plague to pass before going out.

Every household closed their doors and windows tightly. A few days ago, the sound of trumpets was still ringing all night, but now only the sound of crying is heard far, far away.