Chapter 18 The Plague Is Coming

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 18 The Plague Is Coming

Every other day, the two of them had to go to the city to receive the courier, but they never went back to the house they bought in the county. When people in the village asked, they said that there were still decorations in the building that needed to be considered, so they shopped around and took a look. Others know that they burn a lot of money, and look at a few more, of course, the fact is the same.

I took my grandpa to pick up the cattle. Grandpa bought four of the cattle because he was worried about the famine in the future and didn't care about the money. Two adult cows, one male and one female, and two calves, one male and one female. The pigs picked a few litters and bought eight piglets. The previous livestock pen was a bit small. Grandpa decided to chop down another piece of corn in the yard, and now he built a pen with bricks to raise chickens, ducks and geese.

The chickens, ducks and geese are bought ready-made directly from the village, and the price is high, and the bought ones are easy to lay eggs. Lin Qian said to the outside world that the boss likes to eat the eggs laid by the poultry in the village and no one would find it strange.

Bao Shantou was finally settled and transferred, and He Yangxuan poured all the cash reserved in his hand into it. At this time, the time of the end of the world that Lin Qian knew was very close.

And when the unknown plague was first reported on television, work on the mountain was only halfway through.

Someone in the village asked Baoshantou what to do, Lin Qian only said that it was used to grow fungus, but it was only this autumn, so he could only make some simple preparations, and the planting would be officially planted next year.

The source of the plague has not yet given a definite answer, and there is no way to start the treatment. The only thing that can be done is conservative treatment. People who are infected with the virus will become unconscious after a few days of fever. At the time of the report, the areas hardest hit by the plague had been quarantined as a whole, and disinfection items were distributed to every household, and the streets were disinfected intensively every day.

Lin Qian understood that it must be because someone died because of this, otherwise, if he was simply unconscious, he would not have reached such a high level.

However, such isolation efforts still failed to prevent the spread of the plague. This is a world-class plague, no region can be spared, the difference is only the time of infection.

Lin Qian had prepared enough disinfection items. Lin Qian planned to start a systematic disinfection of his home, but was stopped by his grandfather.

"If it's a livestock pen, it's justifiable to disinfect the animals for fear of getting sick here. If there is no reason to disinfect the inside and outside of the house, if someone in the village catches the plague in the future, someone will blame us. Don't forget you and the little one." The Xuans all came out of the disaster area, and you can't take it off if you put it down."

Lin Qian frowned and said, "I've been out of the disaster area for two months, and the place where the plague started was not the disaster area, so I can't rely on our side Right?"