Chapter 21 Disinfecting the Old Lady's Mouth

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 21 Disinfecting the Old Lady's Mouth

Lin Qian's words really carried weight, and made Lin Fengying tremble with anger.

She is an unreasonable person herself, and now she is getting older and more lawless, so she reached out and greeted Lin Qian's face: "I'll kill you, you little bastard! You don't have a heart when you are old, and your small heart makes a dog Eat it! Why should my son lie on the kang and you'll be fine, you bastard, why didn't you die!"

This is really too much, even Lin Qian, who is soft-tempered, was furious after hearing this. Pushed hard and pushed Lin Fengying to the ground.

"Be respectful! I called you aunt to see my father's face, not to let you come and bully others because of your seniority!"

Lin Fengying didn't stand up anymore, she sat on the ground and patted the ground and cried loudly: "Killer! Come quickly! It's unreasonable! My son is almost gone, so I have nothing to rely on to bully me!"

This villain complained first, which really made Lin Qian very angry. In fact, Lin Fengying was planning to call someone over to make a pity for her. When the time comes, more people will give advice, and for the sake of face, she will have to spend 350,000 yuan to settle the matter first. Grandpa Lin Qian was a face-saving person. Lin Fengying knew that the money had to be paid first, and if he came over later and said soft words, he could ask for more money.

In fact, Lin Fengying also has 200,000 yuan. The key is to save the grandson to marry a wife to buy a house, and he can't move it. That's why he puts his mind on his brother who just built a new house. How can he think that Grandpa Lin Qian is real? I am determined.

Lin Fengying's abacus started, but it didn't work. If it was in the usual countryside, a large group of people would be surrounded by any disturbance, but at this time, every household dare not open the windows for fear of catching the plague, and no one will come out to watch the theater. Lin Fengying cried a few times to see that no one was there, some I can't hold back my face.

She stood up and wanted to go into the room. She knew that it was useless to argue with Lin Qian. It was Grandpa Lin Qian who needed to conquer now. As long as Grandpa Lin Qian nodded, it would be useless for Lin Qian to object.

Lin Fengying walked in, but Lin Qian wanted to stop her but didn't dare to use too much force, for fear that the old lady would completely rely on them if she broke her skin.

Lin Fengying, who was dragging and tugging, was almost at the door, but when the door opened, He Yangxuan stood at the door with a basin in his hand.

"Get out of the way!" He Yangxuan yelled, Lin Qian had worked with him for so many years and had a tacit understanding, so he immediately took two steps back, He Yangxuan raised his hand, and a basin of water was directly splashed on Lin Fengying.

"Ah!" Lin Fengying was also dumbfounded, she felt that she was unreasonable enough, why did she meet someone even more unreasonable today? Come up is a basin of water!

After pouring the water, He Yangxuan threw the basin into it, clapped his hands and leaned against the door frame to hold his hands together: "Don't worry, this is disinfectant water, first disinfect your mouth."