Chapter 77

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 77

    The two turned their gazes to the crack. The branches of the tree were luxuriant, and the breeze moved the branches. Most of the leaves were young, as if they had just come out of the branches. The emerald green color looked very lively.

    Lin Qian took a small step over to have a look. He Yangxuan stood behind him, frowning and looking at the tree: "It's a species I've never seen before. But this tree is quite well-grown. If you want to say what kind of tree seeds fall into it and grow It’s also possible that it came out. But with such a thick board, there is no light coming in. Even if ordinary trees need sunlight, when they meet the board, they just avoid growing. It’s too exaggerated to push it out directly.”

    Lin Qian also saw this, and frowned, "Maybe I'm thinking too much. Wenxuan, I always think of the tree root that the fire brigade picked up from the cracks in the ground last year."

    "No matter what, it's best to be okay , if there is something wrong, the government should be able to solve it."

    Lin Qian picked up a wooden stick from the side, reached out and poked the branch of the tree, it looked like an ordinary tree, with some force, a few leaves were knocked off. Lin Qian lowered his head to pick up the leaf, and looked at it carefully. Although it is not clear what kind of tree it is, the leaves have a clear texture when placed in the sun. They are ordinary leaves, nothing special.

    A few more courageous people also removed two wooden boards that were sealed on the top, and took a flashlight to shine down.

    The place where the light of the flashlight can touch can't see the roots of the tree. Looking down, it is blocked by the dense leaves. Going all the way down, just like the depth of this ravine, the height of the trees cannot be seen.

    The top part looks like a small twig, but looking down through the crack, the upper part of the twig is just the tip of the iceberg.

    Everyone who saw it shuddered. If a simple tree by the side of the road is not scary, but this tree came out of this bottomless crack, so it feels weird no matter how you look at it.

    Lin Qian showed the leaves to his grandfather. Looking at the leaves, his grandfather couldn't think of what kind of tree it was.

    Someone suggested to invite Mr. Yin Yang to come over and take a look. But now in this world, even traveling is a problem, let alone hiring people. And even if they come to the door, whether the husband is alive or not is another matter.

    Lin Qian threw the leaf back into the ground. Some people saw Lin Qian picking leaves, and they picked two leaves to play with. I've never seen this tree before, since it's okay to touch it, it's not bad to pick two leaves and keep them for fun.

    After waiting for half an hour, the fire truck finally came.

    That touch of red is very conspicuous on the green land that has just awakened.

    When the car came to a close stop, several fire officers and soldiers brought two experts over to survey the terrain first, and then two members of the fire brigade held gardening shears and cut off several layers of branches to have a look.