Chapter 42

Devon's POV

"Trinity Rodman you will not object this wedding!" I yelled at her as she was seated on her bed. "You will not!" 

"But....I....." 

"No! No! No! Absolutely not!" 

"You don't have control over what me!" She said, standing up. 

"I do actually." I said, slapping her across the face kind of lightly, but you could still see the mark. "Wake up, Trinity! She wouldn't have gone with it for so long! She wants to do this!" 

"I know she really doesn't! I know it Devon! I'm saving her!" 

"You two are over, Trinity! You're done! There's no more of you guys! She's getting married! There's only her and him! You guys can be a duo on the field when she comes back, you can be best friends, but you aren't together. You're done!" 

She was quiet, and I realized maybe I went a little overboard. 

I could be a little nicer about this, I can't imagine being in her situation. 

Because I loved Katie as much as she did, just in a different way. And I love Trinity so much.

The two put me in a tough spot, but I have to hold up for them. 

"I'm sorry, Trinity. I didn't mean it." I said quietly, reaching for her. 

"It's okay." She leaned into me, and I squeezed her. "You're right. We're over. I have to move on." 

-----------

Trinity's POV

10:53pm
Katie <3 : Meet me in my room in 10 minutes.
Katie <3 : Hurry up. I won't wait.

I immediately left my room, Devon was at the bar with Ashley and Tara so she wasn't gonna ask where I was. 

I have no idea what this is about honestly.

I walked up one set of stairs so I didn't have to take the elevator up one flight. 

"Are you okay?" I asked, banging on the door. 

She opened the door, and without a word, grabbed me around the waist and pulled me inside, kissing me. 

"Oh my-" I said, but I was cut off when she pushed me onto her bed. 

"Shhh." She said, putting her fingers to my lips. 

"Katie!" I said, but she kissed me again. 

"Shut up." She breathed. 

"You're getting married tomorrow!" 

"Does it look like I care?" 

I tried to get up, make her stay faithful, but I got caught in the heat of the moment and just couldn't.

I gave in.