Creators of greatness

Nikita looks at the gun in her hand and asks Olga, "Would you be willing to try it for me?"

Olga nods and prepares the gun to fire and aims at the wall, but at the last moment she shoots the girl in the lower abdomen and watches as Nikita kneels and mutters, "Tested."

"Why did you do that?" asks Nikita, pressing the knife to the girl's throat.

"You really thought I was going to let you take all the credit!" Olga grits her teeth angrily and mutters, "But what else should I have expected?"

Nikita stands up, clutching his stomach convulsively, and hisses, "You chose this path yourself!"

"And you decided to take my advice. Just like Ivan. Stupid boy, it would probably have been for the sake of all this power to open women's legs," replies Olga with a wicked grin.

"It was you! You forced Ivan!" Nikita yells, trying to fight back tears.

"You stupid crybaby! I made you great. The fact that you understand the fact that to stay great, you have to look at people a little differently. Not as subjects, but slaves. This was the great secret of Kazmer Viktor Genesis to his unlimited power and position. And now, as his 'rightful heir to the throne', you have finally become a slave," says Olga.

"And Kro?" asks Nikita, spitting blood.

"He has always had to do his own thing. Such an eternal traitor," Olga puffs poisonously.

"He tried to save me!" Nikita shouts, stabbing Olga in the heart.

"Yes..." replies Olga, before falling into a pool of her own blood.

Crying, Nikita drops her knife and stands up, walking in her office..or rather, to the mirror of Genesis's slaughterhouse and smacks her cheek with all her might and slams her fist into the mirror, looking at her bloodied reflection.

At that moment, she was stunned. It was a moment where fear had frozen her. The only normal movement was the movement of her eyes over her scarred body. She exposes her back to the broken mirror and just looks palely at the whiplashes and cuts, bruises and other wounds that adorn her back.

Everything she had previously considered important was now pale and the shadows seemed to be overpowering her.

No!, shouts a hand attached to a dagger with a human shield, and Nikita strides with a firm and resounding step into her throne room and shouts: "All of you, with me! It is the hour of payment."

The soldiers nod in horror and follow Nikita to the square in front of the great fortress.

------------------------------

Marc stands quietly in front of the door. Hundreds of crows gather in the city streets. Among them were Ash and Night.

It could be seen that they did not want to stand next to each other, but were willing to stand with others for a common interest.

But it was obvious that if they had the chance, they would be on opposite sides of each other.

Electra sees Marc's thoughtful expression as he looks at the flock of crows and says, "They're smart birds."

"Smart ones?" Marc asks, looking at Electra.

"They know they can't win alone. To ensure their supremacy, it is necessary to save them. And through that, they manage to keep their world alive," answers Electra, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Different alliances for different clans may not always bring peace," replies Marc coldly.

"You bring me peace. Regardless of the fact that my blood fights on Genesis' side and yours.... I guess Lily's side." Electra says, sliding her hand over the boy's arm.

"The Gauthiers never had to choose. We are one part of the whole that people had to choose between. And then Lily came," says Marc.

"Lily is just trying to break the cycle," murmurs Electra.

"Haven't you considered the idea that it doesn't need to be broken?" asks Marc, holding Electra around her.

"I don't know... all I know is that I don't want to live in a world surrounded by tyranny," Electra says, looking down at her hands.

"And you think Lily would be able to give it to you?" Marc asks as he hugs the girl tighter.

"What do you mean?" Electra asks, frowning.

"You don't need a queen to protect you from your demons. I would say that you need someone more stable than him," says Marc.

"Who would you suggest?" Electra asks, looking up.

Marc brings the girl's head level with his own and whispers, "Promise, I'll hide your demons and keep you from falling to the mercy of your fears. Let me hold you and love you."

Electra swallows softly and Marc softly kisses the girl on the lips and mutters, "I'm sorry," but Electra gently grabs the boy's neck and kisses him back, laughing softly, "Yes, I'll allow you to do it."

Marc smiles warmly and says, "I love you."

"And I you." Electra answers.

Marc smiles again and glances in the direction of the crows, who have started to croak loudly at each other, and chuckles to himself.

Nor could life be lived without worries.