For the good of her

Irina stands outside the door of Than's room. Dark brown hair falls over her face as she quietly pushes the door open and steps inside.

Than casts a questioning look at the girl, but calmly says, "Part of the arsenal is missing. Ask Lev to investigate the missing arsenal."

"It's probably related to this Genesis war," Irina says quietly.

Than nods quietly and then glances at the window, asking, "But that's not what you're here for?"

Irina swallows quietly, and Than frowns and asks, "Right?"

"You're the only one from our team who listens to me," Irina answers, sitting on the chair.

"I can't listen. Lev has not planned to include me in his plans. So you're probably not the only one." Than answers with a shrug.

Irina nods quietly and says, "Unfortunately, it's not the first time."

"Not the first time?" Than asks, looking up from the weapons.

"After Vitaly left... Lev took over... And it didn't work out the best for any of us," Irina explains, rolling her dark eyes.

"I'll talk to Snake. He also seems to be having difficulties with Lev lately," says Than with determination.

Irina looks at Than and says, "Be careful."

Than nods quietly and walks quietly down the corridor of Snakov Manor. Family photos of old mafias and pictures of their bosses hang in gilded frames on the wall in the corridor. A dark red velvet carpet covers the floor of the corridor and gilded flower ornaments frame silver long poisonous snakes.

Money has certainly not been spared here.

Gorgeous dark oak doors and large windows with snake engravings and vintage furniture add royalty and grandeur to the building.

As he gets closer to the great hall, Than Snake hears furious screams and angry banging on the big tables.

"Anything I tell you, you're walking into a death trap!" Snake snarls angrily.

"We have waited enough, Vitali. And Genesis declared war on us. It would be stupid to make concessions to Genesis," Lev rumbles in a dark voice.

"How are you going to do that when only half of the arsenal Than ordered has reached you?" Snake asks inside.

"My team is together! We are all in this together! And if Genesis wants a war, I'll give him that war!" Lev rants angrily.

"Then count me out." Snake replies standing up from the table and looking at Than.

"Neither of you are going anywhere!" Than replies, grabbing his pistol.

Snake looks at Than questioningly and asks, "What are you doing here?"

"The whole manor is shaking because of the contradictions between the two of you. I just came to see why," Than answers, putting his hands on his hips.

"Genesis declared war on Lev." Snake replies as he walks towards Than.

"And Lev accepted it?" Than asks, raising an eyebrow.

"As you can see." Snake replies looking away.

Than coughs with a fit of laughter and asks, "Lev Sergeevich, are you an idiot?"

Lev gives Than a questioning look and Than continues, "Oh you naive little boy," then turns to Snake and says, "I guess you're on your first day in the criminal world."

Lev mutters to himself, and suddenly Irina's soft voice comes from the door, saying, "Lev, please..."

But Lev doesn't listen to him and waits for Irina to step closer to him and asks: "Is that what you wanted?"