Right words, right cards

Electra is sitting quietly at the computer when she suddenly hears a screeching sound from one of the computer screens and turns to it thoughtfully when she suddenly sees the voice of an older woman muttering to herself: "I don't understand anything anymore..."

Frowning to herself, Electra moves closer to the computer screen and shakes her head to herself, muttering, "I did. I did it."

"Hello? Who am I talking to?" the woman's voice sounds more demanding.

"Emma - Sophia Clayton. Your systems have been hacked," says Electra abruptly.

"Who are you? How did you find out my name?" she asks in horror.

Electra hums quietly and says: "Enough chatter." Your systems have been boycotted and are now solely under my control. As do you, Mrs. Clayton."

"How.. but... I..." the woman tries to get something out.

"Not good enough, it would seem." Electra shrugs.

"How much do you know?" she asks, swallowing.

"All your systems, both American and foreign, are stored on my hard drive. And their availability has been made difficult to access even for the highest intelligentsia." answers Electra, grabbing her coffee cup.

"How much?" she asks, rushing to the drawers.

"Do you really think you can put a price tag on me?" Electra asks, raising an eyebrow.

Then she stops rummaging through the drawers and asks: "What would you value yourself?"

Electra slams her hand on the table and says, "Trust me, if I told you, you'd never understand, mother."

And then the person behind the screen goes silent, and the woman mutters in a trembling voice: "Elena?"

Electra is silent and waits for her to continue: "You... you.. you're... still alive?"

"You sound surprised," Electra replies dully.

"I assumed you were, well... dead," Emma murmurs quietly.

"I'm going to die," answers Electra carelessly.

Emma pulls away from her chair in fear and mutters, "I won't let that happen!"

"You already did!" Electra hisses angrily.

"I didn't mean to..." Emma tries to sound defensive.

"You think so?" Electra asks, pushing her blue hair out of her eyes.

"I can fix all that. Please give me a chance," Emma mutters brokenly.

"No," answers Electra, shaking her head.

"Genesis made me do it. I've never been able to... be your mother since you were born." Emma tries to save something.

Electra shakes her head and says, "You're lying. You had it all: family, successful business, love... But you threw it all away and exiled me to Greece. And now... you choose yourself. And Genesis, because he makes it easy for you!", takes a deep breath and then says in a harsh voice: "If someone asks me what my happiest day is, it's the day when I can personally release life force from your weak body."

Lily stands behind Electra and says, "Sinister Electra."

"I will take revenge," Electra answers quietly.

Lily nods quietly and says, "Calla Lily is yours."

Electra shakes her head and says, "This must be my revenge. All mine, Lily."

"You know what to do," Lily replies as she walks out.

Electra nods quietly and murmurs, "Sleep well, Mother. These are your last counted nights alive." and turns off the computer.