Together

Irina walks quietly to the balcony and stays looking at the big full moon. Vasili walks next to her and asks: "Aren't you tired?"

"I'm just thinking about what Vitali said. Maybe he's right and Alina was lying," offers Irina.

"It's not out of the question," says Vassili, putting his arm around the girl.

Irina sighs to herself and says: "All the cards are in the game and I can't do anything with them. I feel useless."

"The game isn't over yet, Irotshka," mutters Vassili.

"You have a plan," says Irina dully.

"I think that... if it turns out that Alina intends to go through with her original plan, she would use Levi to carry it out," Vassili explains.

"I thought we were over this phase of mistrust," says Irina, turning around.

"It's only temporary," promises Vassili, looking at the moon.

"Обещать?" Irina asks doubtfully. ("Promise?")

"Я постараюсь," Vassili says, doubt echoing in his voice. ("I'll try to")

Alina is walking thoughtfully along the corridors when she suddenly notices a female figure standing in the distance and quietly grabs a knife from the belt of her dress and rushes to attack the image, but as soon as her blade approaches the girl's body, a ringed hand grabs around the blade and cuts a diagonal wound in Lily's hand.

"Paranoia is one of man's greatest horrors. It is said that being in the webs of paranoia must have felt like a deathly torment.", letting her hand grab the blade of the knife and place it on her belt, continuing, "Now, I can experience it with my own eyes. And feel with the soul."

"With your soul? Do you have any idea what a soul is?" asks Alina, shaking her hand with a cheeky expression.

"If you knew everything by heart, you wouldn't play games like this," says Lily pointedly.

"Games like this?" Alina asks, raising an eyebrow.

"I believe Genesis taught you these games. Including duplicity, lying and betrayal and manipulation," says Lily, wiping the blood from her hand.

"How did you..." Alina mumbles as she grabs the knife.

"I have my own methods," says Lily, crossing her arms over her chest.

"How long have you known?" Alina asks, swallowing.

"It's not about how long I've known, it's about who's side are you really on?" says Lily.

"On Lev's side," says Alina dismissively.

"If that's the case, why are you desperately trying to get away from him day after day?" Lily asks, raising an eyebrow.

"I can't be with Lev all the time," Alina justifies herself quietly.

"It is wrong. And you know it." Lily replies coldly.

"What do you want to know?" Alina asks resignedly.

"Whose side are you on?" Lily asks.

"Lev's," Alina answers firmly.

"And whose side are you on?" Lily asks, leaning back in her chair.

"Genesis," Alina answers, lowering her head.

"Who? For who?" Lily asks, forcing the girl to sit down.

"Nikita Nadege Genesis. I'm her right hand. And Kro is his second advisor. We belong to her. And probably to Ivan as well," Alina answers quietly.

"What does it mean to belong to Ivan?" Lily asks, tilting her head to the side.

"He wants everything. And he has left his... mark on the heir to the throne," says Alina while swallowing.

"Violent or voluntary?" Lily asks, drumming her fingers on the table.

"Knowing Ivan...probably not a volunteer. He is very ambitious in that sense," says Alina.

Lily nods and invites Alina into Snake's room with her.

Alina quietly stiffens at the door and mumbles: "This is Vitaly's room..."

But Lily doesn't get away with it and says: "Alina, it's not too late. We still have all the cards. And now that Kazmer Viktor Genesis has been killed, we have some advantages over him."

Alina swallows quietly and Lily sits next to her and says, "I can help you with that."

"How so? You don't know...."

"You are right. And I could never know or understand what you went through... what lies you had to tell. But I don't want to hear anything about them," Lily interrupts quietly.

"What can you offer me that Genesis can't offer?" asks Alina, narrowing her eyes.

"Now that Genesis is losing its empire, I can offer you the chance to live freely under my empire," says Lily.

"Your empire?" Alina asks, cautiously looking towards the window.

"Yes," Lily replies.

But suddenly a bomb flies through the window and Alina grabs Lily around and whips her through the door. Flying out of the room, Snake grabs her around and Alina says, "We'll talk about this when the empire's borders are completely secure."

Snake looks at the window and says, "We need to take cover."

"Who was that?" Lily asks, looking towards the window.

"Didn't you say Kazmer Viktor Genesis was dead?" Adrian asks looking at Lily.

"This is not Kazmer Viktor Genesis," Alina mutters as she retreats from the window.

"Then who is it?" Than asks as he loads his gun.

"Ivan," Alina whispers barely audible.

"Ivan Dubljanski?" Adrian and Snake ask at the same time.

"He shouldn't have that kind of power. Should he?'' Lily asks, looking at the window.

"Noh, he shouldn't," replies Adrian.

"Well, he has now," Snake mutters as he reloads his weapon.

Alina nods quietly and quietly moves towards Levi and asks, "But who could give him that kind of power?"

"I can only think of one name..." says Irina as she walks up to the group with Vassil.

"Just one? I'll have several?'' flashes Lily, rolling her eyes.

Snake chuckles quietly and Than says, "Irina's right."

"Then who?" asks Ruslan, shaking his head.

"Nikita Nadege Genesis - Rightful heiress to the throne of Kazmer Viktor Genesis." Than replies, tossing his weapons at the others.

Lily looks at the others and asks, "Are you fighting us?"

"Только когда ты сражаешься с нами." Lev answers, stretching out his hand. („Only when you fight with us.")

"Я не пожимаю руки," replies Lily. ("I don't shake hands.")

"Правда, я тоже," replies Lev, grinning. ("Right, nor do I.")

„Но мы принимаем ваше предложение. Давай выиграем эту войну. Вместе." says Lily. ("But we accept your offer. Let's win this war. Together.")

"Вместе," bellows Lev, and everyone rushes to the battlefield. ("Together.")