All I Have

Bonus Chapter

Bonus Chapter

Few years ago...

Sitting inside the shop;

Xander arms were propped on the box, chin in palm as he listened. Nicole continued talking and sitting different papers in front of him.

"Can you explain what the difference is?" Xander points down.

Nicole hands went to her hip. "Where was your mind during the last ten minutes of this Xander?"

A smirk from him.

Nicole points. "Forget I asked." Xander chuckles and picks up the box. "Raven really has a job with you I swear to God."

"I think she'll be pretty happy to know what I was thinking." His brows quirked, Nicole frowns back at him. "And the positions in what I was thinking."

"Please," Nicole begs. "I really don't need images."

Xander chuckles. "Good to know it's easy to picture."

"Please!" Nicole throws up her hand. Xander throws his head back in laughter. "You're sick."

"You realize my brother is just like me, right?" Xander asks her.

"Speaking of Tyler, where is he?" Nicole looked outside. "It's supposed to storm in a bit. He left this morning without saying anything."

Xander shrugs. "Said he was going to the country to handle some things."

Nicole looked out the window at the rain hitting the glass. Xander tosses the box, he looks up and sees his friend mind elsewhere.

This made him give a frail smile as he walked over to her.

"Get out your own head, Love." Xander hand rested on top of her head. Nicole snaps out of it and looks up at him with worried eyes. "He's fine. I'm sure. If he wasn't he would have been called me."