Cars Don't Fly

Chapter Sixty Five

Chapter Sixty Five

Deckard lifted the machine gun in his hand.

"Let's go!" Roman shouts.

Letting off serval rounds in the air scarring people. Everybody in the area started running and screaming to get out of there as bullets were still going off.

Roman led Letty out the exit. "Stay with me, I got you. Nicole come on!" He yelled over the commotion.

Nicole was knocked over from people running, sending a shot of pain through her ankle.

The Prince security men came down and surrounded her escape with guns pointed down at her.

Dom and Brian looked to where they had came from and was shocked to see Deckard there.

Brian double takes when he saw the men around Nicole and nudges Dom.

Deckard ceased his fire and scanned around the room, his eyes stopping on the six men surrounding Nicole.

"Shit." Dom curses.

Nicole lifts up, the men shout at her in Arabic.

Holding up her hands, Nicole looks for a way out. The sound of the car reeving got her attention before she made eye contact with Deckard.

"Don't move!" The security shouts to her.

Deckard glares at the car--him and Dom trading dirty looks.

He aims the gun at the car but quickly turns it towards the men around Nicole. Dom and Brian were in shock when Deckard started shooting at the men.

Nicole ran as the bullets sounded off, only one guard was free to go after her.

Dom hits the gas, letting the car take off.

Shooting down the men with ease. Deckard turns the gun to Dom and Brian in the car--shooting at them around the penthouse.

Nicole jumps over the couch with a tuck and roll.

The guy catches up with her, snatching her around. Nicole swiped the knife from her side and sent it into his leg.