Family Heartache

Chapter Fifty Seven

Chapter Fifty Seven

Nicole and Dom walked through the hospital.

To know that Deckard even put Hobbs in the hospital, made her even more bitter to his name.

After knowing what he did to Han, her feelings about Deckard Shaw continued to stir to be even more confused. Anger, sadness, guilt, but among it all....she couldn't bring it in her heart to hate him.

He had to answer for what happened but not in the way she knew her dad wanted him to.

Dom looks to little vase she carried. "Never thought I see the day you'd bring Hobbs flowers."

Nicole scoffs. "Not every day somebody like Luke Hobbs is in a hospital."

"Can agree with that."

The two of them step off the elevator.

Hair back in it's natural state, Nicole had her poodled curls brushed back into a pony tail. A long sleeve black shirt, pair of ripped black jeans, and boots with a heel at the bottom.

Dom spots who they were looking for. "Elena."

Turning around, a look of relief washed over her as she walks over to the two. "Dom, Nicole" A smile to the young girl. "You've grown up."

"I wish, turns out I'm stuck with this height."

Elena chuckles and gives her a hug. "Still smart mouth, and beautiful, just like your mom."

"Thank, you." Nicole pulls back, a worry in her gaze. "Are you alright?"

"I've been better." Elena admits.

"How is he?" Dom asks her.

"Shattered his collarbone, fractured his leg in two places." Elena tells them. Nicole and Dom exchange brief glances. "He only regained consciousness this morning. The first thing he said was, 'Get me Dom'." She points to the room behind her. "He's in there."

Dom's gaze flickers from the direction of the room to Elena.

"Are you okay?" Dom head tilts, looking her over.