Back In The Queens Land

Chapter 111

Chapter 111

Los Angeles,

Dom stops the car.

"I need to make this stop before the plane."

"Take your time." Xander throws up a calm hand. "Mind if I hold the phone. Need to make a call before I'm single."

Dom smirks and reached in the armrest. "Not easy being a father huh?"

"No,"

Dom hands it out. "Would you change it?"

"Not even if someone paid me." Xander smirks, taking it from him. "Which says a lot. Considering, you know, I love money."

"I'm well aware, trust me."

Dom opens the door up. Sleeves cut to his shirt and a simple pair of jeans.

Taking a look at the abandoned race track as he walked towards the old garage. May have been closed down, but the memories still remained to be fresh. He could recall the day his father car blew up, over and over again. What pained him the most is who became the cause.

The one meant to have his back, the only one. Now here he was, chasing him down to prevent damage again.

"Place still looks the same." Dom walked in, he sees the old family friend battling with a truck engine.

A grunt from Buddy. "Just like your dad left it."

"I'm looking for Jakob." Dom turns to him.

"Can't help you, man." Buddy shakes his head.

"I know you took Jakob in after my father died." Dom tells him. "I always knew."

"Let me guess, he's back?" Buddy wipes his hands, looking to Dom. "Little girl Toretto knows," Dom soft look hardened at the mention. "Take that as a yes, and I don't want to say I told you so."

"Heard it already."

"Good." Buddy nods. "Cause it's been the same thing I have been trying to tell you. Keeping him away from her, from all of you."