Finding Peace From The Past

Chapter 123

Chapter 123

The sun blocked out from the dark shades in the room.

Tyler sat up in bed, an arm around Nicole who used his chest as a pillow. His hand trailed up to play in her hair for a bit until he rested his hand on top of her head.

Using his other hand to rest over hers, he brushed his thumb over the back of her hand.

After last night he finally got her to come upstairs with him and actually get some sleep. He expected her to be out in an instant but instead it took a few hours before she finally fell off to sleep.

Looking over at the clock, he seen the early time:

A sigh from him as he finally let his eyes close.

"Mikael!" Xander bust open the door.

Those eyes snap wide open. "Shhhh!"

Xander covered his own mouth. "Oops. I thought you were in here alone?"

"Does it look like I'm alone!" Tyler whispered in a hush.

"No, but how was I supposed to know!"

"Lower, your got-damn voice." Tyler grits.

"I said my bad." Xander walked over to the bedside. A look down to his friend. "Well sorry to break up the love fest here. But we got work to do today."

"Can you just tell Dom that I have to be home for a bit? Take Damon with you." Tyler tells him. "I need to be home right now. The shop can wait."

"Need I remind you that rent will be due."

Tyler snatched a fistful of his brother shirt and dragged him down by the collar of his shirt.

"I was joking, I was joking!" Xander hushed in a voice. "Remember we are trying to be quiet."

Tyler let's him go, a warning look. "If you wake her up Xander, I will hurt you."

Xander hands go up in defense. "Okay. I'm going to go in for you and drop the rent charges but you better be lucky I love Nicole."

"What about me?"

"I didn't kill you for all the stress you put me through to get you back here. Don't piss me off."

Tyler rolls his eyes. "Whatever."

Xander looked at her. "She okay?"