Merry Christmas Pt 2

Bonus Chapter

Bonus Chapter

Mike closed the door behind him but was taken back when Rose spun around to face him.

"What's your issue?"

"It's not really an issue." Mike walked over to her. "I just had a question to ask you." Rose brow raised. "Before I do. Where did you get this?" He held up the autograph by one of his formula one racers. "And how did you know? I don't ever remembering telling you."

"I heard you mention it and you literally wore the replica jacket. I just added one plus one." Rose folds her arms taking a step back. "He was in town and I remember him being around here before he became that big racer. So I just asked for a favor. I told you, don't think much into it. I just gave you something as a thank you."

"For?" His brow quirks.

"Helping me during a lot of that with Tran." Rose looks down. "I appreciate it. So I thought to do something nice for a person who caught me, literally. Is there a problem with that?"

Mike puts it back in the cover. "No, not at all. Thank you,"

"Welcome." Rose nods. "Is that all you wanted to ask me?" She went to leave.

That arm stretched to stop her making her snap those eyes to him.

"Not quite."

"What is it then?" Rose stepped away from his touch.

Mike noticed this but still manages his smile. "I just wanted to ask if you ever wanted to come out driving with me?"

"Why?"

"Or we could meet somewhere public if you aren't comfortable being with me." Mike quickly says to her confusion. "I just wanted to know if you will go out with me. Or if you even liked me enough to want to."