The Parents of A Little Bird

Chapter 145

Chapter 145

Walking the beach, Nicole looked down at little Brian kicking at the wet sand as he followed along side of her.

Keeping him away from the waves, she made sure to walk him on the other side just to be safe. That smile on her face as she watched him be content at the small things. She didn't know why seeing him in so much peace made her so happy and it wasn't a feeling she could explain to anyone. It was just a feeling she enjoyed having.

"Is the sun coming up yet?"

"Almost."

"I want to see!"

Nicole laughed and picked him up in a hug making him giggle.

Leaving her hair out in beach-waves she wore a cover up of white pants and knitted pull over top with wide long sleeves over a black two piece set.

Little Brian matching her with his own little pull over baggy sweatshirt and shorts.

"You are getting big on me kid." Nicole ruffled his hair, kissing the side of his head with a smile. "I want you to stay small forever."

"But I can't!"

Nicole pulls back. "Yeah I know, you won't be my little child forever."

"Will I be your only child?" Little Brian head tilts.

Nicole smiles. "Are you against a sibling?"

"Mm-mm!" Little Brian shakes his head. "Cause I'll be older."

"Yes, you will be." Nicole giggles as she walks with him. "Any other reason?"

"They can go shopping with aunty Mia instead."

Nicole sighs. "Years later and my kid even suffers."

Tyler walked down on the sand. "You two ready to pack it up?"

Nicole lets him down.

Little Brian ran over and not like the gentle hug she gave him, he was tossed up in the air by Tyler and over his shoulder making him laugh.

"Daddy! I got shells." Little Brian tells him.

"Oh yeah, you give them to mommy?"

"Yup!"

"My man," Tyler lets him down and stoops to his level. "We got to ask you something, B."