Yes or No Pt 1

Chapter 124

Chapter 124

Xander walked down the steps. Seeing little Brian and Mikaela playing on the floor, Damon sat on the couch watching TV and the kids.

"When'd you get here?"

"This morning, Tyler said you two needed help for the shop." Damon flipped stations. "Also. Raven made breakfast and offered me food in exchange for babysitting for an hour while her, Nicole, and Gia stepped out for a moment."

"So you came for the food?"

"And because I love you guys," Damon adds in.

Xander chuckles and just shakes his head.

"So are you watching the kids or are they on their own down there?"

"We are watching uncle Damon," Mikaela looks up.

"I say it's 50-50," Damon shrugs.

"Nah-uh," Little Brian shakes his head. "You just woke back up."

Xander brow raised at Damon who looked between him and the kids.

"Oh come on, who are you going to believe?"

"Easy. Them, because they are at their snitching age." Xander nods. Feeling a tug to his pants leg, he looked back down to see those bold green eyes staring back at him. His smile made him hear a little giggle from her. "Yes?"

"I want to go for a bike ride."

"Put all your toys away in your room?"

"Yes,"

"Bike ride it is then."

The hug on his leg from her made him chuckle.

"Little Brian," Xander gets his attention. "You want to come?"

He shakes his head quick. "I'm going for a car ride later with my dad. He said cars are better than bikes."

Tyler came from out of the kitchen making the kids and Damon look behind.

"That's because your dad didn't ride a bike without training wheels until probably ten or eleven."

"Daddy," Mikaela pats his leg.

"Hold on," Xander looked to Damon. "And let's not forget I heard he crashed the first car he got."