Not On Call Anymore

Chapter 107

Chapter 107

Nicole tied up her black timberland boot. A pair of jean shorts and black tank top.

Hair falling around her as she was wearing out in its natural curls state, parted to the side.

"Mommy!"

Eyes going up she's sees little Brian stumbling in with his shirt stuck over his head and the other shirt wailing in the other hand.

A snort from her as she hangs her head.

"Mommy I need help, I can't see!"

Nicole gets up. "Alright, alright." Stooping down she unhooks his arm and pulls it down for him. His curls spiraling over his head. Nicole giggles. "Don't you look cute."

"Stop laughing at me." He pouted.

"You mean like you laughed when I tripped behind the couch yesterday?" Nicole brow raised.

"Mama Letty laughed first!"

Nicole eyes roll. "I see where your loyalty lies."

"With who says yes to snacks." Little Brian nods, Nicole eyes narrow and raises a brow at him. He sees this and grabs her arm. "Your still first,"

"Uh-huh," Nicole nods slow.

Little Brian tries to do his Jean overalls but Nicole had to give him a hand. "Here let me help you. Think you had enough of a fashion crisis today."

Little Brian smiles. "Me and papa Dom are doing the tractor."

"He told me." Nicole finishes and looks at him. "You excited?"

"Mhm." Little Brian points to her. "I want to fix things like you."

Nicole chuckles. "I just fix cars and bikes, B."