The Past Plays A Part

Chapter 122

Chapter 122

Gia yawned walking in. "Hey-oh god why is Nathan here so early in the morning?"

Nathan stopped in mid eating. "Raven made pancakes."

Raven looked back from the stove. "Yeah but you just showed up."

"That's not the point." Nathan points his fork.

"Nathan, don't you have a home?" Xander walks in.

"Yeah but my mom went to a little work seminar this weekend. So my cook is on vacation you could say and my laundry service."

"Your mom is not your cook." Gia walks behind to grab a plate. "Or your maid for that matter."

"Well what else is the woman here for?"

"Mother f-" Gia lifted the plate behind his head.

Tyler walked in to see this. "Gia!"

Everyone jumped as Gia put the plate down just in time. Glaring at the back of Nathan's head.

Xander chuckles sitting at the island. "I was going to let it happen."

"Because your a sick ass individual." Tyler whacked his arm on his way around.

"Did you get Mikaela up?" Raven asks putting the plate in front of him. Xander looks elsewhere. Raven eyed him. "Xander"

"Baby girl asked for five more minutes, what was I supposed to do?"

Raven hands go to her hip. "I need you to grow a fatherly back bone."

"Yeah, but it's hard. The girl has my eyes."

Tyler looked at him. "My niece doesn't have the eyes of satan."

"Hater." Xander scoffs.

Gia looked around. "Tyler, where is Nicole? I thought she would be up by now."

"I don't know I been calling her all morning." Tyler sighs.

"You lost my best friend you haven't been back a week!" Xander throws up a hand and looks to Raven. "This is why I said he can't babysit."

Raven pats his arm. "Okay."

Tyler eyes roll and took his attention back to Gia. "All I know is she got up early, dropped little Brian off with her parents. And they haven't seen her since then."