Facing Past Sins

Chapter 138

Chapter 138

At the race....

Tyler pulled up at the same as time Sin's car.

All of them hopping out in unison.

Tyler stopped when he heard something in the trunk of the car that belonged to Sin. Muffled screaming with occasional bangs.

"What-"

"Don't worry about him." Sin waved it off. "We still got the one car of Tran. Texted everyone else in his phone differently though." Tyler points to the trunk. "It was your brothers idea."

"What's with you and suffocation?" Tyler asks.

"Shut up. Do you see her anywhere?" Xander asks him.

"No," Tyler shakes his head. "And I don't like this. Something happened, everybody is riled up."

A car pulled up parking not to far from them.

"Isn't that your car?" Damon points asking Xander.

Raven opened the door. Still wearing that same black tank and leather skirt, hair tucked back and pressed out.

"Hard headed, woman." Xander sees her rushing over to them. "What are you doing here? I thought we said stay put."

"I had to get something to Nicole's uncle Brian to help him get Mike and everyone out. You know before they go to actual prison." A roll of her eyes. "Apparently the video cameras in Rose house will help."

Xander brows pull. "How'd you know that?"

"Rose told us, but we lost her during the call." Raven tells him.

Damon brows pull. "How'd you get in the house?"

"Threw a brick through the window."

Xander smirks. "My girl," he shakes his head as that smile drops. "Wait, if you're here. Where are the other two?"

"Well when we heard somebody take Rose, we decided to split up." She seen his stern eye, her shoulder clutched in. "Sooo, Gia went after them with Camilla to find her."

Sin looked back. "With-who, to do what?" Raven hid behind Xander's arm from Sin. "I know you heard me."

"I don't care how mad you're with Camilla's decision to be a wild woman, take the scary bass out your voice towards her." Xander warns him, he turns to Raven with his own tone—hands on his hips. "Now where the hell are they?" He points. "I'm sick of the women in this family and your suicide missions."