Remembering Him & Time With Xander

Chapter 103

Chapter 103

Taking off the helmet, Nicole flips her hair back.

A look up to the building.

"Why are we here?"

"I said no asking me questions." Xander strolls around her.

"I'm sorry, anyone with common sense would do that when going anywhere with you."

"Point taken." Xander points. "Give me the phone."

Nicole eyes widened. "Bu-"

"You will not be calling Gia a hundred times. I'll give you a phone call every five hours."

Nicole looks him up and down. "I feel like I'm in prison."

"Good. Give it up inmate."

"I-"

"Phone."

Nicole rolls her eyes but slaps it in his waiting hand.

"What is the point for this? I might need to call-"

"Brian is in good hands." Xander assured her. "You left him with two responsible people. I told you that you need a break. Every one does and if you don't get it then you start going crazy."

Nicole nods. "So that's what happened to you huh?"

Xander laughs making her giggle until he stops his laugh to give a slight smack upside her head. Nicole giggles cut short as her hair sprawled over her eyes.

"That wasn't funny."

Xander brows quirk. "I found it amusing."

Fixing her hair, she sighs. "What are we even going to do?"

"What did we do when we first met?" Xander slips her phone in his pocket. "You just trusted me and we ended up doing whatever. So that's what we'll do." Nicole sighs, leaning back against the bike. "I get it, I really do." Nicole eyes travel back to him. "I have to force Raven to take breaks. Every mom needs one. Being there for everyone....you forget about yourself."

"I'm fine."

"The number one answer you all do." Xander chins up. "How many times has your mom looked exhausted but always said that to you when you were a kid?" Nicole went to object until she started to remember. Xander nods slow. "Exactly."