Bonus Scene

Bonus Scene

FBI Agency in Los Angels

"So this is your letter of recommendation from the head man himself." Agent Trinh hands the papers to, Eric Reinser. "Your going to be missed around here."

"Yeah, by who?" Eric glances up at her amused.

"Well me, and a few others." Trinh admits. "You, are going to be so good over in D.C. I heard your going to be working with some top guys."

"Yeah," Eric chuckles. "I always wanted to do the top stuff. Learn more secrets that way."

"I agree to that." Trinh puts her bag on. "Good night,"

"Night," Eric nods to her. Putting the last of his things in his box.

He looked around the office. Lit up by a few desk lamps and low lighting on the walls. A couple of people occasionally walked through but everyone pretty much went home for the night.

It had been his last day in L.A., after years of studying and work he was finally going to be doing everything he wanted. Him graduating with honor and working as intern here, it set him up for the future he dreamed of having.

Picking up a photo of his mother on his desk, he smiles. Even though she hated the law, he knew she would be proud of him. No matter what, she was always proud. His father on the other hand, he would always be another story.

Rolling up his navy suit sleeves to his elbows, he had a couple of buttons undone up top.

Pulling out more boxes for his things, he starts packing.

"Excuse me?" A voice comes from beginning.

Eric whipped around and like a ghost from the past, he'd seen the face that everyone believed to be dead.

"Nicole Toretto?"

Dressed in a pair of jeans and black tank top. Nicole had her hair pulled up in a pony tail.

"Hey, um your friend, Trinh, let me in." Nicole jerks her thumb back. "Told me I had to catch you tonight if I wanted to see you."

"Yeah," Eric walks over. "I heard about everything a few days ago. How does it feel to be alive?"

Nicole chuckles, looking off. "Feels great." She nods, taking her eyes back to him. "How's being a snitch working out for you?"