Calling Uncle Brian

Chapter 108

Chapter 108

Driving up the path, a car started to come into view.

Nicole put on her black cargo jacket as she stepped down off the porch.

Denim blue jeans with a few rips in them and black boots. The jacket open to show her white top.
Hair once in its natural state was straightened out and parted in the center. Nicole cut it overnight to come a bit pass her chest.

The car coming made her pause, she zipped up her jacket.

Pulling in front of the house, the blue skyline parked itself next to her fathers Charger.

Opening the door, Brian steps out.

He closed it behind him.

"You know. Me and Mia would like to see you other than birthdays, holidays, and emergencies." Brian walks over, hands out. "You call and I appear."

Nicole's frown broke as she smiles and meets him halfway with a tight hug.
"You always come, even when I don't call." Closing her eyes, she held her uncle for a little longer.

"Rough week huh?"

"How could you tell?"

"You haven't been a hugger since you were seven."

Nicole giggles under her breath. "For certain people, I am."

Brian pulls back with a chuckle, holding her shoulders he stared at her. A bit of disbelief in his eyes.

"What?"

"You know you're reminding me of your aunt with your hair like that."

"Strong Toretto genes." Nicole nods.

Brian shakes his head and gives her another needed hug.