Race Wars

Chapter Four-Race Wars

Dom and Letty were in the shop with each other working on cars.

Mia and Brian walk in the shop with Nicole riding on Brian's back.

"Were back!" Mia calls out.

Dom turns his head. "I see, about time."

Letty smiles walking over. "There's my girl."

Brian lets Nicole down.

Nicole runs to her mother, Letty caught her up in a hug and spins her around making her laugh.

Dom looks at Brian. "So how was it?"

"Not bad." Brian nods. "Keeping up with a seven year old at the amusement park is harder than it looks." Dom smirks and chuckles a bit, Brian sighs. "You seriously got a gift when it comes to keeping up with Nicole."

"Seven years of experience." Dom nods. "At least you know you can handle kids."

"Ain't that the truth." Brian scoffs.

"What you got there?" Letty messes with the stuffed animal in her hand.

"Brian won it for me." Nicole shows off the panda bear. "Mia was jealous."

Mia rolls her eyes. "Was not."

Nicole holds up her hand to block her and whispers to her mother. "Yes she was, mommy." Letty chuckles looking at Mia who was playfully glaring at Nicole. "I got a whole bunch of candy and cotton candy in my bag."

Dom looks at Mia. "You must be the one who is going to be up with her tonight while she's bouncing off the walls at twelve in the morning."

Mia giggles. "Nope."

"You defintley are." Dom nods. "I'm not, Letty?"

"Not happening." Letty shakes her head.

"Brian's good at babysitting, give her to him." Mia offers.

"Whoa, whoa," Brian shakes his head. "Normal Nicole is fine. A hyped off surgar Nicole does not sound good."

"It's not." Letty smirks.

"Uh, excuse me!" Nicole holds up her hand making them look at her. "I'm still here." They share amused looks. "And I brung the candy back for Uncle Jesse, Leon, and uncle Vince."

"Their in the shop, you wanna go give it to them?" Letty asks.

Nicole nods. "Mhm!"

"Come on." Letty puts her down and walks out the shop with her. "We'll be back!"

Dom looks at them. "So I can sign you guys up for babysitting again next week?"

"No." Mia points.

"Sure." Brian shrugs.

Mia looks at him shocked. "Seriously?"

"It was fun." Brian smiles. "At least you know it won't be a boring day when there's a kid around."

Mia was taken back but soon smiles. "That's true."

Later that night;

Dom walked in Nicole's room to see her playing on the floor with her dolls and toy cars. Her hair was brushed up in a slight messy ponytail as she wore her pajamas.

"Bed time, Nicky." Dom says.

Nicole pouts with tired eyes over her shoulder. "But I'm not sleepy yet." She rubs her eyes.