Blood on her Hands

Chapter Twenty Nine- Blood on her Hands

Canary Islands

Brian helps Mia out of the car. A baby bump now more visible after 6 months.

After the successful pull off in Rio, it had gifted them with joy but still the lost of pain followed them. Agent Luke Hobbs who went from chasing them down to helping them nail the biggest leader in Brazil—he wasn't looking to put them in jail but knew he wouldn't hesitate if given orders and they were to leave the islands.

The job rewarded them with money but they lost Vince in the process. Dom had made sure that Vince son and wife were taken care of, he had told Dom how he named his son after the first kid that brought him love, the one who called him, uncle. Vince.

Nicole....

It was adorable that his some had been named, Nico. Many of the family wished that he could have been able to see his big cousin. But Dom swore to always look after them and left a number just in case.

Everyone from the family went their separate ways but stayed in tact. Spending their money and staying out of the laws eyes. Rich they were but still Wanted criminals.

It had been Brian's idea to move to the islands. No jurisdiction and a chance for them to live some what free lives. The coming months had been a bad dream but they were all finally settling into their new calm lives.

Knocking on the door, Mia smiled at the blonde woman who opened it up.

Smiling from ear to ear, a person Brian and Mia believed to the biggest blessing for Dom at the moment.

Elena,

She was a cop from Brazil that had been with Hobbs until she later on left to travel with Dom.
One of the only people who could understand Don's pain when it came to Letty. She had been a good help to him as a friend.

Letting them inside—Elena hugs Mia and nods to Brian.

"Thought you two weren't coming until later."

"Somebody thought it would be better to be extra early." Mia rolls her eyes to Brian.

"You take forever to get dress now."

Mia hands go to her hips. "I do? I am carrying an extra human here. Not as easy at it looks."

Brian saw the stance and knew that meant an argument well on its way. Last thing he wanted is to argue with his pregnant wife.

"Dom is...." he asks Elena.

"Upstairs on the patio." She chuckles.

Brian smiles. "Thanks," he kissed the side of Mia's head. "Dont beat me up later."

"Think about it."

Brian jogs up the steps of the home.

Mia watches him, her smile falling. "How's he doing?"

"Day by day," Elena takes the bag from Mia to relieve her. "You know your brother is famous for the words 'I'm fine', but I know. You can tell after a while."

Mia nods. "Thank you, for staying with him."

"He understands." Elena smiles to herself as her gaze falls to the floor. "I don't think I met someone who just understands that pain. Until I met him."
Elena places a hand on Mia's back. "Come on. I'm still cooking but you can come on in."

The two girl leaves into the kitchen.

Upstairs.....

Walking onto the balcony, Brian gives a knock.