Family Against Family

Chapter 112

Chapter 112

A group of women in particular walk pass Dom and Xander.

Taking a double take, Xander hums.

"I swear I seen that girl in the front before."

Dom brow raised. "In which way?"

"Yeah-okay," Xander scoffs. "Have you met the mother of my child?" A chuckle from the older man. "I'd be dead for even having the thought."

"Trust me, I know." Dom nods.

Otto sees the two and walks down the steps to meet them with his right hand man Sue. Both men dressed up for the party occasion.

"Look who showed up to the party." Otto laughs, holding out his arms. "Xander, Buddy. No hard feelings yeah?"

"You and Tyler stuck me in a box with that woman for over an hour." A smiling nod, it drops in one swift move. "Go fuck yourself Otto."

"Funny man, you and your brother got your mothers sense of humor." Otto says.

Xander brow twitched. "That is not a compliment."

Otto smirks. "This is you two kind of party, isn't it, Dom? You and Xander." The two men give a good look around. "Beautiful women, best cars, best everything."

"You know, best security, too." Sue smirks.

Xander eyes rolls. "I'll keep my comments that I had to myself about that."

"I'm Otto. I'm your brother's partner. Both brothers." Otto looks to Dom with a smile. "Well, fi-financier.
But, you know, my dad, he's a dictator, so we're not talking regular people rich here." Xander brow raised, Dom still looked at the man unimpressed. "No, no, no, no, no. See everything you see here, I own." Otto points around. "These girls, if you want to meet one of them, maybe two, maybe three, just let me know. Especially you Xander, I heard you were the party type before. So you are more than welcome and don't worry. They're on the payroll."

"I have what I need, and also, I don't need mines on anyone's payroll. That has never been a problem for me." Xander eyes Otto. "Guess we can't say the same."