My Brothers Keeper

Chapter 105

Chapter 105

Eric stood across from Xander, arms folded with a crazed expression.

"At some point I would like you to say words."

"Says words?" Eric brows pull. "Do you know what just said to me?"

"Yes, because I had to say it!" Xander throws up a hand.

Eric waves it off. "Do you not remember us outside this house at that exact moment it blew up?"

"Yes. I was there for that Eric, thank you." Xander nods. "Listen to me for a second-"

"Oh you have more nonsense?" Eric asks him.

"It's not nonsense." Xander tells him. "I was a firm damn believer of my brother being gone. But first it was Nicole saying she saw him New York..."

"Nicole was in a burning building, Xander. Smoke fumes could be a lot of things."

"Who pulled her out?"

"She probably made it out and passed out." Eric throws up a hand. "A logical thing that happened. She imagined a person she missed who has already died while knocking on deaths door, it happens."

"The last time we though Nicole was having delusions, my nephew was alive and in my mothers hands." Xander says, Eric eyes narrowed back to him.

"Why would he do that? Come to New York just for that?"

"He probably was looking for my mother." Xander says.

"And just did a pit stop?"

"You don't think Tyler would risk even Nicole seeing him if it meant helping her?" Xander brows pull. "My own nephew told Nicole that he seen Tyler, explain that."