Fate Of The Furious

Chapter Eighty-Five

Chapter Eighty-Five

Walking inside the hospital,

Camilla went to the front desk.

"Hello,"

"Hi, how can I help you?" The woman smiles.

"I'm here to pick up the photo ID my friend called in about, Nicole Toretto?"

"Yes, let me get it for you." She pulls it out of the drawer with the many files. "Here you are,"

"Thanks," Camilla takes the envelope from her.

"No problem," Picking up her pen to go back to work. "Tell Ms. Toretto we all said congratulations."

Camilla freezes from taking out the I.D. "I-I'm sorry?" Her brows pull. "Congratulations on what?"

"The baby," She tells her.

Camilla lowers the envelope. "You must have her confused. Nicole Toretto's baby passed away." The nurse looks at her strange.

"I don't think we are talking about the same person then." She shakes her head.

Camilla takes out her phone and shows her Nicole's picture.

"This girl. Is this Nicole Toretto, the one that you saw?"

Frowning, her brows pull together.

"No, that's Jamie Mendez. The other delivery that happened that day. Her baby is the one who passed away." The nurse pulls out a file. "In her chart, right here."

Camilla head shakes and takes her phone back to swipe to a picture of them, she zooms in Talia.

"Did you see this girl come in with N-I mean Jamie?"

The nurse takes the phone.

"No I didn't see her come in. Though she was with Ms. Toretto after the delivery and left with her the next day." She explains. "I heard from a lot of people it was a rough labor for her, but she pulled through." Camilla eyes widened as she continued to stare at the woman at a lost. "Ma'am? Ma'am, are you okay?"