The Calm Becomes The Storm

Chapter 128

Chapter 128

Back at the house...

"Both kids, are knocked out." Xander came down the steps. "Fell asleep watching Cars."

Nicole stopped her conversation with Raven on the couch. "Let me guess, little Brian?"

"Oh of course." Xander plopped down in the chair. "How was the engagement party?"

"It was great," Raven smiles. "I know she wanted to book me for her wedding but I'm not sure I should take it."

Nicole sat cris-crossed style. "Why not?"

"My parents are visiting."

"God." Xander's head went back.

"And as you can see, I can't leave them with him for entertainment."

"Your dad is fine." Xander hands go up in defense, he points. "Its that damn mother of yours."

Tyler brow raised walking in. "She that bad?"

"I keep telling Raven that at some point she pulled the heads off dolls. All males." Xander says, Nicole and Tyler snort making Raven jaw drop. "She hates men."

"No she doesn't." Raven pouts. "She just thinks you're dangerous."

Nicole sighs. "Well..."

"I mean..." Tyler thought about it.

"Tyler, go to hell, and Nicole since you two are basically one, go with him." Xander nods to their laugh.

Nicole head tilts. "So telling a guy you would put his car through a metal crusher in the junkyard with him in it, doesn't classify as dangerous?"

"I said it nicely."

Nicole sighs to herself and shakes her head.

"I'm the dangerous one," Xander scoffs, looking back to Raven as he pointed to Nicole. "did you tell her that one of your best friends throws knives?"

"Don't drag me in this!"

"Too late."

Nicole threw a pillow that he leaned out of the way, making it  hit Tyler.

Her and Raven jaw dropped as Xander snickers.

Taking it in, Tyler slowly opened his eyes with a sigh to look at her.