Hello Kitty's Awake

Chapter Sixty-Two

Chapter Sixty-Two

Dom and Deckard drove down the small bumpy hill.

Ramsey screamed, as her and Nicole had to hang on from the sudden impact. Debris from the trees had got through the window opening and onto them.

Deckard drove further on the other side as he was going at the same speed while ducking in and out through the trees.

A car from the motorcade team had got closer to the side of the Charger. It started ramming into the side of them repeatedly. Ramsey screams grabbing onto Nicole who went wide eyed from her ear drums being slammed into.

"If you scream in my ear one time!"

"I'm sorry!"

Dom waited, the guy rammed against him again. He stayed with him and waited a second before moving and slamming the Charger against the car.

This sent the guys car over some rubble. His car went flying up and heading straight for the large piece of tree sticking out of the ground.

"Oh, shit!"

His car went crashing through head first

Dom drove pass with Deckard right on his tail along with the other motorcade truck. The road started to become bumpy again as this made the car move wildly up and down.

"What are you doing? This is crazy!" Ramsey shouts at him in a panic.

"Keeping you two alive." Dom replies back.

"Your all crazy!" Ramsey retorts.

"Hey!" Nicole shouts at her. "Nobody told you to get kidnapped!"

"I didn't ask for that!" Ramsey yells back.

"Both of you be quiet!" Dom stops their argument.

All three cars continued speeding ahead. Deckard watched the jeep, the passenger points a gun to Nicole's side.

A glance out the corner of her eye, Nicole double takes.

"Down!"

Nicole pulls Ramsey down.