Where's Nicole?

Chapter Seventy-Two

Chapter Seventy-Two

Months later....

Gia studied at the cafe counter with her ginger hair in a messy pinned back bun. A few wispy strands fallen in front of her face.

Wearing her army green tube top with a pair of dark green jeans.

Pen tapping her lip, she frowns.

"God I hate assignments," She grumbles.

The sound of car engine caught her ears but she just flips through her text book.

"Ty, the guys are here!"

Coming out from the back, Tyler wipes his hands on a rag.

"Mia and Brian pick a fine time to go on paternity leave."

Gia chuckles. "Babies are a handful."

"I see,"

A white tank hugging his frame as he wore a pair of denim blue jeans that fit him just right.

"Hey, hey," Damon hits the side coming in. "I got your parts."

"Back," Tyler nods.

Rafael follows with his box. "Harry gave you a lot of them to."

"He owed me most of it." Tyler says.

"I'm just saying, she could have been nicer." Nathan explains coming inside.

Shades on, Camilla walks inside with her hair straightened out. A black laced cropped top and pair of gray  pants tucked in black boots.

"Or," Cami counters, lifting her shades. "You could have stayed out her face, Nathan."

"She winked at me first!"

Mike shakes his head. "How many times do I have to say it. She has a natural twitch."

"No way," Nathan jaw drops, he thinks about it. "That's still kind of hot."

Mike and Cami frown with their wide eyes speaking for them.

"Hell is where your going, Nathan." Raven moves him out of her way. Hair up in a pony tail as she wore her denim cuts ups with a black tank cropped top. "Gia babes. What are you doing?"

"Homework." Gia sighs. "College sucks."

"Tell me about it." Raven and Cami agree.

"Is Xander here?" Raven looks around

"Tyler where the hell are you?!" Xander shouts from the back.

Cami nods." I'm going to say, yes." She goes behind the counter.

Arms folded, Tyler looks behind him--brow raised. "What?"

"I thought I told you stop giving me tire inventory." Xander flashed the clipboard. "Make Cami do it."