Opperation Rescue Ramsey Pt 2

Chapter Sixty One

Chapter Sixty One

Dom walked back to his car after checking in on Letty.

Getting inside, he looked over to see Nicole sleeping in the passenger seat; legs curled up as she laid facing him. His own leather jacket thrown over top of her as a blanket.

Closing the door quietly, he sat back.

A movement from Nicole caught his eyes but she only adjusts herself.

Thinking back to Letty's words....

He didn't want to be known as another Owen Shaw to Nicole. Keeping her safe is all he wanted. As much as he hated to admit it, he dragged her into this life the minute he thought he could keep his family and still do the things he wanted to. Nicole had been right about that. From day one, she wasn't given the choice to not be apart of this. She was born into it and had to adapt to their lifestyle, and then soon she got dragged in deeper which led her to Braga and then Owen.

What seemed to puzzle him is how much Nicole cared about Deckard Shaw. The two of them under the bridge made him look at the Shaw brother different. He was going to shoot him but when Nicole stepped in the way, he watched the man hold back. Shaw could have shot Nicole and him but for some reason, the brother hesitated.

Not for Dom, or any second thoughts, Deckard hesitated for Nicole.

'The only person that reminded me of you...'

Those words of Nicole burned in his memory.

The things the Shaw brothers taught her out there. He hated to admit it but they helped her when it came to today. Dom had watched Nicole while she worked with Tej and Brian. Of course he knew she was capable and smart, but some of things he didn't expect his eighteen year old daughter to know. Like how to take down a motorcade and what to expect inside of it.

Nicole hated the very thing she happened to be really good at. And for he knew it was for good reasons.

Letting her go,

It was a lot easier said then done. That little girl that needed him was growing up into a woman a strong woman, just like her mother. Another reason he feared for her out there. Nicole was just like Letty when it came to trouble, it either followed them or they stumbled into it unknowingly. And still they looked at it with a shrug and let life play it's course and see where things would go.