Fear of Life

Chapter Seventy-Three

The Dominican Republic...

"Hold on," A young guy calls out walking across the lot. "Where is she?"

Luis, looks through the slight crowd..

His curly hair shaped up on the sides. A pair of cargo shorts and open short sleeved shirt to show his chest.

"Yo! Nicole," Luis walks to where she sat with the others at the card table. "Nicole-"

"Shhh!" Nicole waves him off. "I'm in the middle of a game. If you break my poker face, I'll hurt you Luis."

"We need to talk."

"You also need a girlfriend but lets not point out things." Nicole watches the men carefully. "Guys ready?"

"Play."

All of them set their cards down and you could hear the groans.

"Haha!" Nicole jumps up. "What did I tell you?" She pulls the cash over.

"No way you won three straight times. You cheating?" One of them asks. "Let me check you for cards."

Nicole smirks. "Touch me and you'll be picking up all your damn teeth."

"I'm good." His hands go up in defense.

"Your a hell of a player." The older man sighs.

"Maybe if you all stop being so predictable." Nicole counts up the money. "What did your wives tell you huh?"

"Stop playing cards with the little hustler." One teases.

Nicole's head goes back in laughter. "It's been a pleasure boys."

Cara touches Nicole's shoulder as she comes inside. "You guys getting your ass handed to you for the fifth time this week?"

"You know they are." Nicole counts her winnings. "Then you have Luis, being a nuisance."

"I have things that need to be said!"

"Since?" Nicole eyes narrow, raising her brow.

"You have a birthday and think your just grown." His hands go to his hips.

Nicole smirks. "Shut up."

"I tried to warn you guys." Cara sighs. "I dated one of her uncles long enough to know."

"You dated the best one." Nicole smiles. "Han teaches well."

"I bet." Cara smirks.

Nicole giggles as she gets up.

"From robbing oil to pulling off a heist in Rio." Cara chuckles. "Your dad and uncle have a hell of a way into climbing the ladder."

"Don't they though." Nicole puts the cash away.