Take A Break Nicole

Chapter 102

Chapter 102

Nicole stood back; arms folded looking at the engine in deep thought with a pout. A head tilt to the left before taking a head tilt to the right.

Dom stood behind her with his arms crossed, amused as he watched.

"I can just-"

"Shhhh!" Nicole stops him. "I got this." He sighs but continues to watch.

The Toretto vest on him with a white tank underneath.

Nicole had her own but it was made in a cropped version and instead of the normal color she had hers in khaki.

Hair now long as she had it straightened out and up in a high pony tail. A few strands were out to frame her face but nothing too much.

Khaki colored baggy cargo pants and a white cropped tank.

They had all got adjusted to being out in the country of L.A. more quick than any of them had thought. So many months had gone by.

Xander had eventually came down bringing his chaos with him but Nicole was more excited to see Raven and Mikaela. Gia visited more often than anyone and Nicole was grateful to have her friend there. It gave her a small break when everybody visited.

The holidays were the same, Nicole only took little Brian away from the country for certain things but not much.

Everybody promised it was safe to go out more but Nicole never wanted to take any chances, and others had to just respect it.

Mr. Nobody was still on the hunt for Cipher and had come up short. Which made Nicole stick to her word of never leaving to go back home to the city.

It wasn't like she wanted it to be normal, having guns in the home or making up escape plans just in case the time ever comes. But she had to, it was the only thing that put her mind somewhat at ease.

"Oh! It's the detail." Nicole throws up a hand.

"Only took you five minutes." Dom walks by.

"Well I had a long night," Nicole defends.

Dom brow raised. "You don't go anywhere Nicole."

"Yeah well when you have an almost one year old, they tend to make one night longer than it needs to be." Nicole scoffs, she looks to her dad who worked on the Charger. "Was I that-"