Alone

Chapter Ninety-Three

Dom closes up his trunk as he heads for the door to the Challenger.

"This is for you." Sin holds out a bag. "Got everything you need inside."

Dom eyes him before snatching the bag and throwing it in the car.

Biting on his words, Sin smirks.

"You know. Whatever your thinking, I'd advise you to play it real smart."

Dom turns back. "You want to be more blunt?"

Sin takes a look to the car before his eyes narrow back to Dom. A step forward so only the other man could hear him.

"I don't think I can be anymore blunt." Sin looks in his eyes. "Rhodes will be down there with you in, New York, and some of Cipher's men who will be your team. So just play your cards wisely." His shoulders tense. "It's not just your life your playing around with."

"I'm aware of that."

"Are you?" Sin brow quirks. "Take it from me, Dom, don't play the game unless you know for sure you're going to win it."

Dom eyes the young man. "Let me ask you something."

"Listening."

"You told me the system Cipher has is a two man, why?"

Sin shrugs. "I just like people to be aware just in case they try stupid tricks that will get themselves killed. I don't always feel like it."

"Camilla-"

"No harm will come to her," He cuts him off. "so long as you do what you need to." Sin gives him a certain look. "However, anything that happens to her. It will be on you. Remember that while you're out there."