My Father Dominic Toretto

Chapter 115

Chapter 115

"I'm just still trying to figure out..." Roman gets everybody's attention. "How are you still alive?"

"Well, after Gisele died..." Han shrugs. "I didn't know what to do. I was aimless." Nicole looks down as she knew the feeling. "Lost."

An arm came around the front of her, making it so she was rested back against their chest. Those wide eyes went up to see Tyler there.

Holding his arm with her free hand, her smile was brief. She had to realize it to. He was really there.

"Absolutely." Roman nods. "I get all that. But can you get to the part where the car exploded and you're still alive?" Tej and Nicole shared a look to him. "Like, I'm trying to..."

"Roman, can you..." Tej put a finger to his lips. "can you just be quiet for one minute?"

Xander snorts along with Tyler.

"Hey!" Roman points at them. "I heard that," both men raised their brows at him. "Heard it."

Han smiles but it fell so quick when he thought of her again. "You guys know that we made plans. We had dreams."

Flashback...

"So what's our next adventure after this?" Han asks, sitting next to her.

"How about... we stay in one place?"

His brows pull. "Where you thinking?"

"Tokyo." Giselle says. "We always talk about Tokyo."

Han gives her a long look before soon smiling. "Tokyo it is."

End flashback

"You know, it's funny," An ironic smile comes to the face of Han. "Gisele led me there, and I wasn't even looking for it. But it became home. Then one day, Mr. Nobody came calling."