Hold On

Chapter 133

Chapter 133

Tyler closed the car door as him and Mike went to the house on the block.

"I don't think anybody's home." Mike looked at it. "Maybe they took her somewhere else?"

Tyler nodded, scanning the upper part of the house. "Maybe." He walked around the back. "Maybe they didn't."

They took the back way to see the patio to a second floor room.

"That's Rose room up there." Tyler nodded to it.

"Doors are closed-" Mike stopped when they opened up. "Were closed."

Tyler watched Rose walk out but noticed her walking to fine and careful. His brows pulled trying to get a better look without being seen.

"There she is." Mike chins up. Both men watched as she went to the edge of the rail and grabbed a hold of it. "What is she doing?" Rose started to lift her leg. "Ro-!"

Tyler clamped a hand over his mouth and dragged him back. Mike was confused until he looked closer and could see the light reflecting off the tip of a metal gun that poked out from the patio doors.

"Stay here." Tyler tells him.

Mike watched his friend go back around the front, he peaked around to see what was happening on the porch.

Inside....

Rose stopped from lifting her leg, the distance from the balcony scaring her back.

"Come on Rosie, don't make this hard." The guy kept his gun pointed. "Get up there."

"I can't."

"This isn't one of these thing where you have a decision. Jace made the call, and we have to follow orders."

"By having me kill myself?"

"Tried to avoid shooting you. Even Jace has some kind of heart."

"A heart doesn't exist in that son a bitch's body and it's not in yours either. You making me jump is not doing me a favor."

"Rather me shoot you?" He took it off safety. "Because I can."

Rose wide eyes go to the gun staring back at her. A few of the dry tears still on her cheeks as he hair stuck to her face.

"Even with family you have to draw the line at some point, you know that."

"I never asked to be in any fucked up family connected to them or any of you." Rose glared at him. "They are not my family. My dad-"

"Rather you die then him."

"He wouldn't say that." Rose shakes her head. "He would never say that about me. You're lying."